RIP CITY jerseys????????? Love em!!!!!!!!
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
Who??
Why should the Pistons be the Pistons nowadays??? Or the Lakers be the Lakers (from Minny, land of 1000 lakes btw) or the Jazz be in Utah???? C'mon idiot.....
Who??
Why should the Pistons be the Pistons nowadays??? Or the Lakers be the Lakers (from Minny, land of 1000 lakes btw) or the Jazz be in Utah???? C'mon idiot.....
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
So are you equally mad the the Heat wear "EL HEAT" or that the Spurs wear "LOS SPURS?"
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
So are you equally mad the the Heat wear "EL HEAT" or that the Spurs wear "LOS SPURS?"
YOU dumbass....get a life...why so serious???? I would love a different jersey (even tho I don't wear them) on some tms.
Why should the Pistons be the Pistons nowadays??? Or the Lakers be the Lakers (from Minny, land of 1000 lakes btw) or the Jazz be in Utah???? C'mon idiot.....
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
YOU dumbass....get a life...why so serious???? I would love a different jersey (even tho I don't wear them) on some tms.
Why should the Pistons be the Pistons nowadays??? Or the Lakers be the Lakers (from Minny, land of 1000 lakes btw) or the Jazz be in Utah???? C'mon idiot.....
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
Kind of cheesy to me.... I don't think they should have been allowed to wear them... Where does this end?. Marketing slogans are now OK to plaster across game uniforms??
Commitment to Excellence, Big Blue, SHOWTIME,, Bronx Bomers, Broad street Bullies,,, The list is endless, every franchise has some sappy catch phrase,, leave it to Portland to take it too far. It's way too NBA JAM for me, but I'm probably in the minority in todays sports world, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
At minimun, they should be required to wear "JAILBLAZERS" across their chests for every game they're allowed to wear "RIP CITY"
So are you equally mad the the Heat wear "EL HEAT" or that the Spurs wear "LOS SPURS?"
I'm still missing the part where I'm MAD, but to answer your question,,, NO, Those are the actual names of the teams more or less, just translated in Espanol, which in todays American culture makes perfect sense and maybe even pays tribute to a significant percent of our society.
Why do we need catch phrases and slogans taking the place of team names on uniforms? I figure it must be to draw in even more "fresh" cheerleader type fans,, which I admit, is what marketers are supposed to do,,,,, I don't have to be schoolgirl excited about though.. that is all,,
signing off----the grumpy middle aged man,, ![]()
So are you equally mad the the Heat wear "EL HEAT" or that the Spurs wear "LOS SPURS?"
I'm still missing the part where I'm MAD, but to answer your question,,, NO, Those are the actual names of the teams more or less, just translated in Espanol, which in todays American culture makes perfect sense and maybe even pays tribute to a significant percent of our society.
Why do we need catch phrases and slogans taking the place of team names on uniforms? I figure it must be to draw in even more "fresh" cheerleader type fans,, which I admit, is what marketers are supposed to do,,,,, I don't have to be schoolgirl excited about though.. that is all,,
signing off----the grumpy middle aged man,, ![]()
I'm still missing the part where I'm MAD, but to answer your question,,, NO, Those are the actual names of the teams more or less, just translated in Espanol, which in todays American culture makes perfect sense and maybe even pays tribute to a significant percent of our society.
Why do we need catch phrases and slogans taking the place of team names on uniforms? I figure it must be to draw in even more "fresh" cheerleader type fans,, which I admit, is what marketers are supposed to do,,,,, I don't have to be schoolgirl excited about though.. that is all,,
signing off----the grumpy middle aged man,, ![]()
I dont see a EL HEAT- RIP CITY 30 for 30 Doc anytime soon!!
I'm still missing the part where I'm MAD, but to answer your question,,, NO, Those are the actual names of the teams more or less, just translated in Espanol, which in todays American culture makes perfect sense and maybe even pays tribute to a significant percent of our society.
Why do we need catch phrases and slogans taking the place of team names on uniforms? I figure it must be to draw in even more "fresh" cheerleader type fans,, which I admit, is what marketers are supposed to do,,,,, I don't have to be schoolgirl excited about though.. that is all,,
signing off----the grumpy middle aged man,, ![]()
I dont see a EL HEAT- RIP CITY 30 for 30 Doc anytime soon!!
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
Tradition is great and all, but this isnt effecting the game. They dont wear nut hugger shorts anymore or leather helmets in football either.....Evolution is good for the game. Each new era adds their own touch. The NBA is stale as hell and the games usually suck. Who wants to pay money to watch 5 millionaires play 1 on 1 ?
Yea I kind of figured this wouldn't go over big with the kiddy crowd, but I still think it's lame, who said I was so serious about it? I don't have to like every new gimmic these pro sports leagues shove down our throats, that's all.
Following up on your deep thoughts about why should we still be using the nicknames Piston, Lakers, or Jazz... I would take it even further.. Why the hell do we use the Dodgers still ,shit they haven"t had to avoid cable cars in Brooklyn for decades now, 49ers??? are you kidding me,, that was a century and half ago.. 76ers--- hell that was back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..
Fuck tradition,,, I say that we run with your idea, lets update nicknames weekly (or even daily, if need be) to keep up with todays ever changing 24 hr news cycle... Same with the jerseys themselves,, just have the players wear the uniforms of this weeks highest bidder.
Tradition is great and all, but this isnt effecting the game. They dont wear nut hugger shorts anymore or leather helmets in football either.....Evolution is good for the game. Each new era adds their own touch. The NBA is stale as hell and the games usually suck. Who wants to pay money to watch 5 millionaires play 1 on 1 ?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,392
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,542
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,284
- PART DEUX 296
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,486
- Trump's legacy? 32,984
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,599
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,032
- Happening just recently . . . 36,846
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
