Posted: #3

@begginerboy

Lol

Glad to have a detractor in this thread.  It's a good sign

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

@budwiser

peace_5....they are my dark horse..Everyone and their momma's on the Nets to come out of the East..Bucks saving it for the playoffs....Going to a joy watching BB...complain about the Nets....new_laugh_sweat

Do Damn Do Kill

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

@davemsh

Yeah they nets are the favs no doubt.  But they are injury prone.  Harden with the hamstring, those are lingering issues.  Durant is off Achilles surgery-he has yet to use it hard and consistently

At +200 not worth it

Bucks are loaded with guys nobody heard about other than giannis

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Then the lakers with injury issues and lebrons age

Agree bux saving it for the playoffs.  Learned their lesson last year

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

[Quote: Originally Posted by budwiser]@davemsh  Yeah they nets are the favs no doubt.  But they are injury prone.  Harden with the hamstring, those are lingering issues.  Durant is off Achilles surgery-he has yet to use it hard and consistently At +200 not worth it Bucks are loaded with guys nobody heard about other than giannis[/Quote

Bucks have paid their dues last 3 years....they get over the hump this year...

Do Damn Do Kill

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Agree.  Price is depressed because of it

Rolled over a small amount of the baylor ml cash.  I don't play much nba so no need to go game to game or series to series.  And I do window only

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Save your money ... it is the Nets. They might not cover the spread and shit but they will go to the Finals.

Discipline will help you win every thing in life, including gambling

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

@gambling-devil

Yeah I would prefer to have nets tix at +850 but they are +200.  Not much value in that

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

I bet you can’t even name the coach of the Bucks. Here, I’ll give you a clue. new_poop

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

@begginerboy

Yeah not a fan but it least he has more playoff coaching experience than steve nash, including on the losing side

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

so in terms of losing in the playoffs he and doc will both have to fight it out lol

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser:

so in terms of losing in the playoffs he and doc will both have to fight it out lol

peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

LMAO at the Bucks winning it all... The Lakers are winning it all... LBJ and AD arent even injured, they are just resting up for their long playoff run.. Space Jam 2 releases in a few months... If you cant put 2 and 2 together, then LOL

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

clover

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Miami Heat still have Adebayo Butler and Iguodala whom did an excellent job containing Giannis while their arsenal of 3 point shooters Herro Nunn Dragic Robinson can make it rain. People sleep on Miami for 2 reasons Dragic and Bam got injured against LA in the finals making them look weak and their shooters don't turn it up until it is playoff time. Bucks made a nice upgrade with Jrue over Bledsoe so it'll be interesting to see what happens this year. I'm sure the Bucks have a plan for what Miami did to them but I still wouldn't sleep on them. The East is very deep and open. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

@ScriptedTheater

username checks out

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

i know better than to say a team has no chance in sports..just look what can happen in the blink of an eye regards injuries or mental meltdown/dysfunction.

but man,you will need everything...EVERYTHING to break your way to even have a chance to hedge this.its a good price on the surface of it but still offers no value when you consider the history of this league.7 game series,4 full rounds to get it done.the best and most superstar-laden teams almost always win.and bucks still have to prove they have an answer for what teams have done to completely stymie them the past 3 seasons come post season.i can see they have addressed it and experimented this year but man,i would be very concerned trusting jrue,lopez,middleton,divincenzo to all step up/level up when opposed to the more credentialed,tested and/or star heavy squads like nets/sixers/heat.

i hope it hits for you.never wish anyone loses a bet....but the value isnt right for me.so much has to go perfect for them in terms of maybe other teams breaking and under-performing and then the bucks themselves really rising big above what theyve shown thus far.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

And there you go.Bux +850

I had small, so no big deal.  But man...3 months of this I'm exhausted loll

Credit to everyone on the forum for an entertaining chat.

I'll also say I was incredibly LUCKY on this one.

Big props to my man begginerboy, a man of class and high character who imo should be announcing the British Open golf tournament on the radio.

Next up Cowboys Buccs and TRUST ME I got a pick on that and I'll relay it before the game.

Good luck and stay away from getting killed people. loll

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

@XSTRAIGHTEDGEX

Well done!!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

an_worshipan_worshipan_worshipan_clapan_clapan_clapthumbs_upan_dancean_bouncemoneybagmoneybagmoneybagmoneybagmoneybagmoneybagmoneybagmoneybag

big kudos man.took a big shot and got the big reward..not bad for a "football guy".love to see someone cash in a juicy ticket.us against the books..an_horse

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater:

LMAO at the Bucks winning it all... The Lakers are winning it all... LBJ and AD arent even injured, they are just resting up for their long playoff run.. Space Jam 2 releases in a few months... If you cant put 2 and 2 together, then LOL
reallyhappy

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

That’s a nice bet, congrats. moneybagmoneybag

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

an_praisean_clap

Gman
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo