• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Music

    Boston w/Cheap Trick

    Killer_B
    SportsFan9698
    THEMUGG
    Jimmag
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 809
    Posts: 16
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6288
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2014 - 1:41 PM ET #1

    Saw Boston w/Cheap Trick last night at the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix. It was an awesome show!

    Went to a Boston show in June of '79 when it included the original members. The current version only includes the founder Tom Scholtz (only because he hasn't fired himself). Although an awesome talent, he without a doubt is a control freak and the show is mainly about him. It's such a shame he's the only original member. That said, he can play the guitar and keyboards amazingly well and obviously wrote all their hits. 

    Boston still has that "sound" that they've always have. The current band has 6 on stage that all do multiple duty. They continue to sound as good as ever, played all the hits. The only rub I saw was they only played one encore (Party). In '79 they played 4 songs after they came back. Perhaps at 67 y.o. Scholtz just doesn't have enough in the tank to play more than 1 song. 

    Cheap Trick played their 4 big songs and had plenty of energy and was enjoyable as always.    
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Saw Boston w/Cheap Trick last night at the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix. It was an awesome show!

    Went to a Boston show in June of '79 when it included the original members. The current version only includes the founder Tom Scholtz (only because he hasn't fired himself). Although an awesome talent, he without a doubt is a control freak and the show is mainly about him. It's such a shame he's the only original member. That said, he can play the guitar and keyboards amazingly well and obviously wrote all their hits. 

    Boston still has that "sound" that they've always have. The current band has 6 on stage that all do multiple duty. They continue to sound as good as ever, played all the hits. The only rub I saw was they only played one encore (Party). In '79 they played 4 songs after they came back. Perhaps at 67 y.o. Scholtz just doesn't have enough in the tank to play more than 1 song. 

    Cheap Trick played their 4 big songs and had plenty of energy and was enjoyable as always.    
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2014 - 12:22 AM ET #2

    Two of my very favorite bands for classic rock

    No kidding - my very first two albums (vinyl) that I bought in the early 80's with my earned money was Boston (first album) and Cheap Trick at Budakon (sp?)

    I don't have them anymore... nor any of my old vinyl

    I laughed when people were saying to hold onto your vinyl that they would all be so valuable.  I was right... a typical album and cover that had usual wear of being handled and played is typically not worth anything now.  Maybe 50 years from now, but not now.  Only true rare albums and special released in pristine condition are worth any cash.


    Reply
    Two of my very favorite bands for classic rock

    No kidding - my very first two albums (vinyl) that I bought in the early 80's with my earned money was Boston (first album) and Cheap Trick at Budakon (sp?)

    I don't have them anymore... nor any of my old vinyl

    I laughed when people were saying to hold onto your vinyl that they would all be so valuable.  I was right... a typical album and cover that had usual wear of being handled and played is typically not worth anything now.  Maybe 50 years from now, but not now.  Only true rare albums and special released in pristine condition are worth any cash.


     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2014 - 12:24 AM ET #3

    What I do regret not holding onto from back in the day was my baseball card collection.  I had great cards from all the greats of the late 60's through 70's.  I had boxes of them.

    I would collect them, trade etc.  Sometimes use them in the spokes of my bicycle to sound like a motorcycle.  Then I moved out of the house, and mom threw them away.

    I'm certain I would have MANY $100 cards, and many $1000 cards if I would have kept that collection.


    Reply
    What I do regret not holding onto from back in the day was my baseball card collection.  I had great cards from all the greats of the late 60's through 70's.  I had boxes of them.

    I would collect them, trade etc.  Sometimes use them in the spokes of my bicycle to sound like a motorcycle.  Then I moved out of the house, and mom threw them away.

    I'm certain I would have MANY $100 cards, and many $1000 cards if I would have kept that collection.


     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2014 - 12:34 AM ET #4

    sorry for my diatribe lol

    So I did see Boston recently on TV as they performed recently as older men... and they had this hot chick with blonde hair and big tits playing bass... curious is she was in the lineup you saw.

    Cheap Trick are nuts.  All of those guys are characters.  Bun E Carlos would always play drums with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.  Robin Zander was the quintessential pretty boy as a lead man.  Rick E Neilson was a freak, with his unusual style and tremendous talent on the guitar.  Neilson if featured on the recent Sound City recordings also with Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl.  Check out this more recent hit you all have heard on the radio... that is Rick E Neilson playing the guitar and solo.  Give me chills.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxAS4jGsyU
    Reply
    sorry for my diatribe lol

    So I did see Boston recently on TV as they performed recently as older men... and they had this hot chick with blonde hair and big tits playing bass... curious is she was in the lineup you saw.

    Cheap Trick are nuts.  All of those guys are characters.  Bun E Carlos would always play drums with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.  Robin Zander was the quintessential pretty boy as a lead man.  Rick E Neilson was a freak, with his unusual style and tremendous talent on the guitar.  Neilson if featured on the recent Sound City recordings also with Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl.  Check out this more recent hit you all have heard on the radio... that is Rick E Neilson playing the guitar and solo.  Give me chills.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxAS4jGsyU
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2014 - 12:51 PM ET #5

     Saw Boston back in 1978...........Sammy Hagar opened for them & stole the show. I like Boston but they were stiff on stage.
    Reply
     Saw Boston back in 1978...........Sammy Hagar opened for them & stole the show. I like Boston but they were stiff on stage.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2014 - 3:38 PM ET #6

    KillerB sounds like a great show!

    Mugg, was at the same tour here is So Cal.

     

    Saw Boston back in 1978 at a large outdoor concert  they were the headliner. Bands they played with all could have headlined Black Sabbath, Sammy Hagar and Van Halen.  what a lineup that was.

    Also saw Cheap Trick a couple times in the late 70's.

    Got to meet and drive Rick Nielson to a NAMM convention in the 80's. What a treat to meet the man.

    Reply

    KillerB sounds like a great show!

    Mugg, was at the same tour here is So Cal.

     

    Saw Boston back in 1978 at a large outdoor concert  they were the headliner. Bands they played with all could have headlined Black Sabbath, Sammy Hagar and Van Halen.  what a lineup that was.

    Also saw Cheap Trick a couple times in the late 70's.

    Got to meet and drive Rick Nielson to a NAMM convention in the 80's. What a treat to meet the man.

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2014 - 9:51 PM ET #7

    Jimmag............did you get the same experience? Sammy kicked azz........ had ramps around the stage in Seattle Coliseum & ran all over. It was great. Then Boston came out & just stood in place, did their stuff & left............it was so tight it could've passed for lip-synch. It was kind of a let down after Sammy.
    Reply
    Jimmag............did you get the same experience? Sammy kicked azz........ had ramps around the stage in Seattle Coliseum & ran all over. It was great. Then Boston came out & just stood in place, did their stuff & left............it was so tight it could've passed for lip-synch. It was kind of a let down after Sammy.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 3:11 PM ET #8

    I barley remember much however Hagar did bring a lot of energy out there by the time Boston came on after a long hot day of partying you could say the show and I had already climaxed. Boston is not your over the top kind of act that will steal a show  they way David Lee will. I think VH and Black Sabbath were the top bands that day.
    Reply
    I barley remember much however Hagar did bring a lot of energy out there by the time Boston came on after a long hot day of partying you could say the show and I had already climaxed. Boston is not your over the top kind of act that will steal a show  they way David Lee will. I think VH and Black Sabbath were the top bands that day.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 10:52 PM ET #9


    Boston / Cheap Trick going to be in Boston August 27th.  Wifey wants to go with some friends from ME.  Foxwoods Casino here in CT is giving me free tickets to Sammy Hagar Saturday August 2.

    Helll Yeah. 

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Boston / Cheap Trick going to be in Boston August 27th.  Wifey wants to go with some friends from ME.  Foxwoods Casino here in CT is giving me free tickets to Sammy Hagar Saturday August 2.

    Helll Yeah. 

     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2014 - 11:14 PM ET #10

    I just walked in the door from seeing Cheap Trick at the local fairgrounds...It was one of those concerts where I did a lot of  "Oh, I didn't know this is one of their songs."

    I've always thought "I want you to want me" was Peter Frampton for some reason.

    One thing that sucked..My gf's all-time favorite song is a song called 'The Flame"..( Another song I didn't know was them) It's why we went..They didn't play it.

    They can lay it down tho'...Dudes voice kinda reminds me of Bon Scott.

    Reply

    I just walked in the door from seeing Cheap Trick at the local fairgrounds...It was one of those concerts where I did a lot of  "Oh, I didn't know this is one of their songs."

    I've always thought "I want you to want me" was Peter Frampton for some reason.

    One thing that sucked..My gf's all-time favorite song is a song called 'The Flame"..( Another song I didn't know was them) It's why we went..They didn't play it.

    They can lay it down tho'...Dudes voice kinda reminds me of Bon Scott.

     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2014 - 11:21 PM ET #11

    Also, where was the quadruple(?) neck guitar?...That's about all I remembered of Cheap Trick..The guitar and the white and black checkerboard theme.

    Reply

    Also, where was the quadruple(?) neck guitar?...That's about all I remembered of Cheap Trick..The guitar and the white and black checkerboard theme.

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2014 - 8:08 PM ET #12

    I turned a cheap trick in Boston once...but that is for another time
    Reply
    I turned a cheap trick in Boston once...but that is for another time
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2014 - 12:03 AM ET #13

    Ended up staying home and missed Sammy.

    Wifey didn't want to go. 

    It sukks being old with a young brain.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Ended up staying home and missed Sammy.

    Wifey didn't want to go. 

    It sukks being old with a young brain.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2014 - 5:17 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Ended up staying home and missed Sammy.

    Wifey didn't want to go. 

    It sukks being old with a young brain.

    Missed Sammy to get home?  You are old damn... I am too but I would stay.  I saw Sammy maybe 12 times in my teens... but not since.  I would love to see him again.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Ended up staying home and missed Sammy.

    Wifey didn't want to go. 

    It sukks being old with a young brain.

    Missed Sammy to get home?  You are old damn... I am too but I would stay.  I saw Sammy maybe 12 times in my teens... but not since.  I would love to see him again.
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6288
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2014 - 7:52 PM ET #15

    Sammy is a great showman. Probably seen him 4 or 5 times. First was with Boston in '79. Saw the "I can't drive 55" tour which really put Sammy on the map. Sammy has done well for himself too!
    Reply
    Sammy is a great showman. Probably seen him 4 or 5 times. First was with Boston in '79. Saw the "I can't drive 55" tour which really put Sammy on the map. Sammy has done well for himself too!
     
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2014 - 9:48 PM ET #16

    He just played at a casino about 10 mins from me a couple nights ago..........including Chickenfoot, I've seen him 3x in the L5 years. They jacked the tix price up big time this year , so I passed.
    Reply
    He just played at a casino about 10 mins from me a couple nights ago..........including Chickenfoot, I've seen him 3x in the L5 years. They jacked the tix price up big time this year , so I passed.
    All Forums | Music

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,521
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,012
    • HELP PLEASE 1,604
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Monday 09/28/2026 530
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,143
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.