what are some good under the radar movies?
I thought the remake of 3:10 to Yuma with Rusell Crow and Christian Bale was great.
3:10 to Yuma was awesome ![]()
I thought the remake of 3:10 to Yuma with Rusell Crow and Christian Bale was great.
3:10 to Yuma was awesome ![]()
Try Thief with James Caan. One of my all-time favs. It's currently on Showtime in HD.
Thief is a Michael Mann classic.
Tangerine Dream also did the musical score for this film.
Thief Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keET6waBJHk
Scene from Thief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ve3LQjLSc
Scene from Thief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CxgHdlo4s
Try Thief with James Caan. One of my all-time favs. It's currently on Showtime in HD.
Thief is a Michael Mann classic.
Tangerine Dream also did the musical score for this film.
Thief Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keET6waBJHk
Scene from Thief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ve3LQjLSc
Scene from Thief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CxgHdlo4s
Grandma's Boy was a pretty funny Comedy that not too many people have seen. I might pop this one in today and watch it.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456554/
Grandma's Boy was a pretty funny Comedy that not too many people have seen. I might pop this one in today and watch it.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456554/
Grandma boy is pretty funny I must say, especially the techie guy who sleeps with the old lady.
London - Jason Statham, Jessica Biel.....awesome awesome movie.
Grandma boy is pretty funny I must say, especially the techie guy who sleeps with the old lady.
London - Jason Statham, Jessica Biel.....awesome awesome movie.
I thought the remake of 3:10 to Yuma with Rusell Crow and Christian Bale was great.
Liked it a lot as well.
I thought the remake of 3:10 to Yuma with Rusell Crow and Christian Bale was great.
Liked it a lot as well.
Johnny Handsome - Mickey Rourke, Lance Henrikson
Best Seller - James Woods, Brian Dennehy
King of New York - Christopher Walken, Lawrence Fishburne
Extreme Prejudice - Nick Nolte
The Professional - Jean Reno, Gary Oldman
The Thing - Kurt Russell
Internal Affairs - Richard Gere
Prince of the City - Treat Williams
Black Rain - Michael Douglas
True Romance - Christian Slater, Christopher Walken
8 Million Ways To Die - Jeff Bridges
Year Of The Dragon - Mickey Rourke
I Come In Peace - Dolph Lundgren
Stone Cold - Brian Bosworth
Flashpoint - Treat Williams, Kris Kristofferson
Great list...........
Johnny Handsome - Mickey Rourke, Lance Henrikson
Best Seller - James Woods, Brian Dennehy
King of New York - Christopher Walken, Lawrence Fishburne
Extreme Prejudice - Nick Nolte
The Professional - Jean Reno, Gary Oldman
The Thing - Kurt Russell
Internal Affairs - Richard Gere
Prince of the City - Treat Williams
Black Rain - Michael Douglas
True Romance - Christian Slater, Christopher Walken
8 Million Ways To Die - Jeff Bridges
Year Of The Dragon - Mickey Rourke
I Come In Peace - Dolph Lundgren
Stone Cold - Brian Bosworth
Flashpoint - Treat Williams, Kris Kristofferson
Great list...........
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
A simple plan
One false move
Safemen
Confessions of a Dangerous mind
Out of sight
The LImey
Killing Zoe(except for the gay sex
)
Bottle Rocket
Miller's Crossing
A simple plan
One false move
Safemen
Confessions of a Dangerous mind
Out of sight
The LImey
Killing Zoe(except for the gay sex
)
Bottle Rocket
Miller's Crossing
actually good movies.....
AFTER HOURS.....Scorsese '85 ish
Dead Man.....J Depp in Jarmusch film '95 ish
Frailty.....Bill Paxton directs/stars.....with M McConaughey....
Rushmore.....Wes Anderson /Owen Wilson ....with B Murray
Blue Velvet.....David Lynch.......with the great D Hopper
Dead Again......Kenneth Branagh
not great necessarily.....maybe worth checking out
Big Trouble in Little China !!.....Kurt Russell
A Boy and his Dog....Don Johnson
Very Bad Things
The Hitcher......Rutger Haeur
Dressed to Kill....M Caine
actually good movies.....
AFTER HOURS.....Scorsese '85 ish
Dead Man.....J Depp in Jarmusch film '95 ish
Frailty.....Bill Paxton directs/stars.....with M McConaughey....
Rushmore.....Wes Anderson /Owen Wilson ....with B Murray
Blue Velvet.....David Lynch.......with the great D Hopper
Dead Again......Kenneth Branagh
not great necessarily.....maybe worth checking out
Big Trouble in Little China !!.....Kurt Russell
A Boy and his Dog....Don Johnson
Very Bad Things
The Hitcher......Rutger Haeur
Dressed to Kill....M Caine
here's a few many seem to have missed....
actually good movies.....
AFTER HOURS.....Scorsese '85 ish
Dead Man.....J Depp in Jarmusch film '95 ish
Frailty.....Bill Paxton directs/stars.....with M McConaughey....
Rushmore.....Wes Anderson /Owen Wilson ....with B Murray
Blue Velvet.....David Lynch.......with the great D Hopper
Dead Again......Kenneth Branagh
not great necessarily.....maybe worth checking out
Big Trouble in Little China !!.....Kurt Russell
A Boy and his Dog....Don Johnson
Very Bad Things
The Hitcher......Rutger Haeur
Dressed to Kill....M Caine
I was going to mention Frailty.......I feel like I don't know one person who has seen it, but I thought it was a damn good movie![]()
here's a few many seem to have missed....
actually good movies.....
AFTER HOURS.....Scorsese '85 ish
Dead Man.....J Depp in Jarmusch film '95 ish
Frailty.....Bill Paxton directs/stars.....with M McConaughey....
Rushmore.....Wes Anderson /Owen Wilson ....with B Murray
Blue Velvet.....David Lynch.......with the great D Hopper
Dead Again......Kenneth Branagh
not great necessarily.....maybe worth checking out
Big Trouble in Little China !!.....Kurt Russell
A Boy and his Dog....Don Johnson
Very Bad Things
The Hitcher......Rutger Haeur
Dressed to Kill....M Caine
I was going to mention Frailty.......I feel like I don't know one person who has seen it, but I thought it was a damn good movie![]()
I was going to mention Frailty.......I feel like I don't know one person who has seen it, but I thought it was a damn good movie![]()
* there were some scenes in that movie....that tend to kinda stay with you for a few days......not for the squeamish.... at all
strong work by Bill Paxton....
I was going to mention Frailty.......I feel like I don't know one person who has seen it, but I thought it was a damn good movie![]()
* there were some scenes in that movie....that tend to kinda stay with you for a few days......not for the squeamish.... at all
strong work by Bill Paxton....
Grandma boy is pretty funny I must say, especially the techie guy who sleeps with the old lady.
London - Jason Statham, Jessica Biel.....awesome awesome movie.
Are you serious? The whole movie was the human torch on Statham doing a pile of coke in a bathroom of someone elses and stalking and embrrassing himself while pathetically trying to get her back.
No offense.
Biel was hot though.........
Grandma boy is pretty funny I must say, especially the techie guy who sleeps with the old lady.
London - Jason Statham, Jessica Biel.....awesome awesome movie.
Are you serious? The whole movie was the human torch on Statham doing a pile of coke in a bathroom of someone elses and stalking and embrrassing himself while pathetically trying to get her back.
No offense.
Biel was hot though.........
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,507
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,430
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,565
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,910
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,119
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
