what are some good under the radar movies?
One of the all time best Sci Fi movies ever was "Blade Runner" from 1982 with Harrison Ford, Sean young, and Rutger Hauer as well as a bunch of other talent....
It's a must see for anyone that has not seen it.....
One of the all time best Sci Fi movies ever was "Blade Runner" from 1982 with Harrison Ford, Sean young, and Rutger Hauer as well as a bunch of other talent....
It's a must see for anyone that has not seen it.....
I did a thread on Citizen X. one of the BEST crime dramas I have seen in years. hopefully it will be on a MAX HD channel again soon ![]()
ref: https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=84&sub=100680716
I did a thread on Citizen X. one of the BEST crime dramas I have seen in years. hopefully it will be on a MAX HD channel again soon ![]()
ref: https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=84&sub=100680716
Seen and agree with all the one's Snap mentioned, especially Running Scared with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines (if thats the one he's referring to)
One of the all time best Sci Fi movies ever was "Blade Runner" from 1982 with Harrison Ford, Sean young, and Rutger Hauer as well as a bunch of other talent....
It's a must see for anyone that has not seen it.....
Not that one...........
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10004288-running_scared/
Seen and agree with all the one's Snap mentioned, especially Running Scared with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines (if thats the one he's referring to)
One of the all time best Sci Fi movies ever was "Blade Runner" from 1982 with Harrison Ford, Sean young, and Rutger Hauer as well as a bunch of other talent....
It's a must see for anyone that has not seen it.....
Not that one...........
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10004288-running_scared/
Gonna have to check out CITIZEN X....Sounds familiar though. May have seen it.
https://www.kickasstorrents.com/citizen-x-1995-stephen-rea-donald-sutherland-t2066656.html
With Donald Sutherland and Max Von Sydow it's worth a look. ![]()
Gonna have to check out CITIZEN X....Sounds familiar though. May have seen it.
https://www.kickasstorrents.com/citizen-x-1995-stephen-rea-donald-sutherland-t2066656.html
With Donald Sutherland and Max Von Sydow it's worth a look. ![]()
Maybe not underrated, but definitely not that well known, I don't think.
Maybe not underrated, but definitely not that well known, I don't think.
Johnny Handsome - Mickey Rourke, Lance Henrikson
Best Seller - James Woods, Brian Dennehy
King of New York - Christopher Walken, Lawrence Fishburne
Extreme Prejudice - Nick Nolte
The Professional - Jean Reno, Gary Oldman
The Thing - Kurt Russell
Internal Affairs - Richard Gere
Prince of the City - Treat Williams
Black Rain - Michael Douglas
True Romance - Christian Slater, Christopher Walken
8 Million Ways To Die - Jeff Bridges
Year Of The Dragon - Mickey Rourke
I Come In Peace - Dolph Lundgren
Stone Cold - Brian Bosworth
Flashpoint - Treat Williams, Kris Kristofferson
Johnny Handsome - Mickey Rourke, Lance Henrikson
Best Seller - James Woods, Brian Dennehy
King of New York - Christopher Walken, Lawrence Fishburne
Extreme Prejudice - Nick Nolte
The Professional - Jean Reno, Gary Oldman
The Thing - Kurt Russell
Internal Affairs - Richard Gere
Prince of the City - Treat Williams
Black Rain - Michael Douglas
True Romance - Christian Slater, Christopher Walken
8 Million Ways To Die - Jeff Bridges
Year Of The Dragon - Mickey Rourke
I Come In Peace - Dolph Lundgren
Stone Cold - Brian Bosworth
Flashpoint - Treat Williams, Kris Kristofferson
The Anderson Tapes - Sean Connery
Bound - Gina Gershon, Jennifer Tily, and Joe Pantoliano
Duel - Dennis Weaver ( Stephen Spilberg's First Film)
Deep Cover - Laurence Fishburne, Jeff Goldblum
They Live - Roddy Piper, Keith David (John Carpenter)
The Anderson Tapes - Sean Connery
Bound - Gina Gershon, Jennifer Tily, and Joe Pantoliano
Duel - Dennis Weaver ( Stephen Spilberg's First Film)
Deep Cover - Laurence Fishburne, Jeff Goldblum
They Live - Roddy Piper, Keith David (John Carpenter)
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
Have to check out Phoenix. Liotta was also good in Something Wild, Unlawful Entry, Copland, No Escape, and of course Good Fellas.
Phoenix (Ray Liotta is a degenerate gambler cop)
definate
crime drama. hope it's on an HD channel some time in the future so I can record it. Ray Liotta is good in just about anything.
Have to check out Phoenix. Liotta was also good in Something Wild, Unlawful Entry, Copland, No Escape, and of course Good Fellas.
I saw a movie last night called "The Music of Chance" It's old (from 1993) but it was fantastic! It's about a poker player and a guy who fronts him cash to play against a couple millionaires, but they both end up losing their shirt and is forced to pay off their debt. I thought it was really well done, and goes to show what happens when you get in over your head.
I saw a movie last night called "The Music of Chance" It's old (from 1993) but it was fantastic! It's about a poker player and a guy who fronts him cash to play against a couple millionaires, but they both end up losing their shirt and is forced to pay off their debt. I thought it was really well done, and goes to show what happens when you get in over your head.
American History X is another, it wasn't huge in theaters only making about 6 million. A good comedy that some haven't seen is Flirting with Disaster. Everyone thinks Ben Stiller came on the scene with Something about Mary, but this was a great movie made 2 years before that. It has what I consider to be an all star cast. It has Stiller of course, Patricia Arquette, Alan Alda, Lily Tomlin, George Segal, Mary Tyler Moore, Richard Jenkins, a younger Josh Brolin and Tea Leoni. This is probably my favorite Ben Stiller movie as there are some great performances in it. I think it made about 14 million total in theaters.
Well done movie
American History X is another, it wasn't huge in theaters only making about 6 million. A good comedy that some haven't seen is Flirting with Disaster. Everyone thinks Ben Stiller came on the scene with Something about Mary, but this was a great movie made 2 years before that. It has what I consider to be an all star cast. It has Stiller of course, Patricia Arquette, Alan Alda, Lily Tomlin, George Segal, Mary Tyler Moore, Richard Jenkins, a younger Josh Brolin and Tea Leoni. This is probably my favorite Ben Stiller movie as there are some great performances in it. I think it made about 14 million total in theaters.
Well done movie
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,506
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,429
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,564
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,903
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,110
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
