another great read..............people are PISSED:
https://www.aoltv.com/2011/06/19/the-killing-season-1-season-finale-recap/
another great read..............people are PISSED:
https://www.aoltv.com/2011/06/19/the-killing-season-1-season-finale-recap/
another great read..............people are PISSED:
https://www.aoltv.com/2011/06/19/the-killing-season-1-season-finale-recap/
Good reviews and I completly agree.
The whole premise of thise TV show was "Who killed Rosie"
After 13 hours, and too many twists, we still don't know?
Waste of time, enough said.
Good reviews and I completly agree.
The whole premise of thise TV show was "Who killed Rosie"
After 13 hours, and too many twists, we still don't know?
Waste of time, enough said.
Well that was almost a waste of 12 hours of TV viewing for what
wait till next season? ![]()
Enjoyed many of the episodes but, some were dull and boring. I know it cannot be perfect and great every episode but, to end with the cliff hanger was not the best idea. I enjoyed this last show and all in all the season. Will make another attempt to watch again but, it better be much improved or it is hasta la vista baby.
Well that was almost a waste of 12 hours of TV viewing for what
wait till next season? ![]()
Enjoyed many of the episodes but, some were dull and boring. I know it cannot be perfect and great every episode but, to end with the cliff hanger was not the best idea. I enjoyed this last show and all in all the season. Will make another attempt to watch again but, it better be much improved or it is hasta la vista baby.
Why didn't they make the season finale atleast 2 hours long?
They could have answered a lot of questions, and still left a pretty good hanger for season 2.
I seriously would have been happy, if at the end, Belko just wrote a suicide note, killed himself and was exposed as the killer. Atleast it would be a suitable ending.
Why didn't they make the season finale atleast 2 hours long?
They could have answered a lot of questions, and still left a pretty good hanger for season 2.
I seriously would have been happy, if at the end, Belko just wrote a suicide note, killed himself and was exposed as the killer. Atleast it would be a suitable ending.
Why didn't they make the season finale atleast 2 hours long?
They could have answered a lot of questions, and still left a pretty good hanger for season 2.
I seriously would have been happy, if at the end, Belko just wrote a suicide note, killed himself and was exposed as the killer. Atleast it would be a suitable ending.
Why didn't they make the season finale atleast 2 hours long?
They could have answered a lot of questions, and still left a pretty good hanger for season 2.
I seriously would have been happy, if at the end, Belko just wrote a suicide note, killed himself and was exposed as the killer. Atleast it would be a suitable ending.
A few days after the season has ended, I am still not sure how mad I am about the season finale, here's another thought though.
Do you remember a few weeks back, I think it was the filler episode when Holder and Linden were sitting in the restaurant at the booth. Holden goes on a long speech about the kind of person he is, and how the world always wants a black and white answer. He says that everyone wants to have the answers force-fed to them, and he see the world in grey.
I think thats called foreshadowing...
A few days after the season has ended, I am still not sure how mad I am about the season finale, here's another thought though.
Do you remember a few weeks back, I think it was the filler episode when Holder and Linden were sitting in the restaurant at the booth. Holden goes on a long speech about the kind of person he is, and how the world always wants a black and white answer. He says that everyone wants to have the answers force-fed to them, and he see the world in grey.
I think thats called foreshadowing...
