• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    The Killing on AMC...

    123 Next Last»
    jesron1269
    Mikael99
    yuice20
    Bigballer
    Sled
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3116
    Posts: 60
    123 Next Last»
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 1:01 PM ET #1

    Anyone watching this show?  I got into it this weekend while I was working on something else and pretty intense.  It is based on this story of how this teenage girl died.  One might compare it to Twins Peaks.  Check it out if you like those kind of suspense dramas.  BOL!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone watching this show?  I got into it this weekend while I was working on something else and pretty intense.  It is based on this story of how this teenage girl died.  One might compare it to Twins Peaks.  Check it out if you like those kind of suspense dramas.  BOL!
     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 3:51 PM ET #2

    I saw the danish original 20 episodes. I believe it is better than the US remake.


    Reply
    I saw the danish original 20 episodes. I believe it is better than the US remake.


     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 4:20 PM ET #3

    just started the 3rd episode and it is really good. however, I think I already know who killed her. hopefully I am wrong because I was expecting more of a mystery.
    Reply
    just started the 3rd episode and it is really good. however, I think I already know who killed her. hopefully I am wrong because I was expecting more of a mystery.
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    I saw the danish original 20 episodes. I believe it is better than the US remake.


    Awesome.  Don't ruin the ending for us.  I has been pretty riviting I think anyway.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    I saw the danish original 20 episodes. I believe it is better than the US remake.


    Awesome.  Don't ruin the ending for us.  I has been pretty riviting I think anyway.

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    just started the 3rd episode and it is really good. however, I think I already know who killed her. hopefully I am wrong because I was expecting more of a mystery.

    Bennett has to be a red hering if you ask me.  Too much of an obvious choice.  I think that the likely killer is someone no one is considering at this point.  Perhaps the Mayor as to hurt the challengers campaign or the male advisor for the challenger since he said political campaigns are like war and there will be collateral damage.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:

    just started the 3rd episode and it is really good. however, I think I already know who killed her. hopefully I am wrong because I was expecting more of a mystery.

    Bennett has to be a red hering if you ask me.  Too much of an obvious choice.  I think that the likely killer is someone no one is considering at this point.  Perhaps the Mayor as to hurt the challengers campaign or the male advisor for the challenger since he said political campaigns are like war and there will be collateral damage.

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 5:41 PM ET #6

    Also, does anyone else think that the female detective is hot.  I don't know why but there is just something about her face that is really appealing to me.  Of course he is married to Alan Ruck (guy who played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bullers Day Off).  Check out the LINK and tell me what you think.  BOL!
    Reply
    Also, does anyone else think that the female detective is hot.  I don't know why but there is just something about her face that is really appealing to me.  Of course he is married to Alan Ruck (guy who played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bullers Day Off).  Check out the LINK and tell me what you think.  BOL!
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 7:01 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Bennett has to be a red hering if you ask me.  Too much of an obvious choice.  I think that the likely killer is someone no one is considering at this point.  Perhaps the Mayor as to hurt the challengers campaign or the male advisor for the challenger since he said political campaigns are like war and there will be collateral damage.


    Those were my thoughts, especially since he partnered with Jaspers dad who owned all the waterfront property.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Bennett has to be a red hering if you ask me.  Too much of an obvious choice.  I think that the likely killer is someone no one is considering at this point.  Perhaps the Mayor as to hurt the challengers campaign or the male advisor for the challenger since he said political campaigns are like war and there will be collateral damage.


    Those were my thoughts, especially since he partnered with Jaspers dad who owned all the waterfront property.
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 7:02 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Also, does anyone else think that the female detective is hot.  I don't know why but there is just something about her face that is really appealing to me.  Of course he is married to Alan Ruck (guy who played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bullers Day Off).  Check out the LINK and tell me what you think.  BOL!

    All I can think about when watching is that she looks exactly like Hilary Duff. At least a much, much older Hilary Duff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Also, does anyone else think that the female detective is hot.  I don't know why but there is just something about her face that is really appealing to me.  Of course he is married to Alan Ruck (guy who played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bullers Day Off).  Check out the LINK and tell me what you think.  BOL!

    All I can think about when watching is that she looks exactly like Hilary Duff. At least a much, much older Hilary Duff.
     
    Bigballer
    Bigballer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4151
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2011 - 10:07 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:


    All I can think about when watching is that she looks exactly like Hilary Duff. At least a much, much older Hilary Duff.

    I think she looks like Scully from the X files

    Also, I have a feeling that the killer hasnt been introduced yet
    Big Ballin' since '02
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:


    All I can think about when watching is that she looks exactly like Hilary Duff. At least a much, much older Hilary Duff.

    I think she looks like Scully from the X files

    Also, I have a feeling that the killer hasnt been introduced yet
     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2011 - 12:33 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Awesome.  Don't ruin the ending for us.  I has been pretty riviting I think anyway.



    The killer is......................... LOL  Anyway i think they changed the killer in the US version.

    There is also a "forbrydelsen 2" in Denmark that was nominated for two Emmys.... and they are making a final "forbrydelsen 3" which is set to air in 2012.

    Wonder if AMC will copy those too?

    Killing II trailer   more rain, another murder...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Awesome.  Don't ruin the ending for us.  I has been pretty riviting I think anyway.



    The killer is......................... LOL  Anyway i think they changed the killer in the US version.

    There is also a "forbrydelsen 2" in Denmark that was nominated for two Emmys.... and they are making a final "forbrydelsen 3" which is set to air in 2012.

    Wonder if AMC will copy those too?

    Killing II trailer   more rain, another murder...
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2011 - 11:50 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:



    The killer is......................... LOL  Anyway i think they changed the killer in the US version.

    There is also a "forbrydelsen 2" in Denmark that was nominated for two Emmys.... and they are making a final "forbrydelsen 3" which is set to air in 2012.

    Wonder if AMC will copy those too?

    Killing II trailer   more rain, another murder...

    Pretty good trailer.  Was the Danish 20 episodes of The Killing in English subtitles?  If so I think that I might check it out.  BOL!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:



    The killer is......................... LOL  Anyway i think they changed the killer in the US version.

    There is also a "forbrydelsen 2" in Denmark that was nominated for two Emmys.... and they are making a final "forbrydelsen 3" which is set to air in 2012.

    Wonder if AMC will copy those too?

    Killing II trailer   more rain, another murder...

    Pretty good trailer.  Was the Danish 20 episodes of The Killing in English subtitles?  If so I think that I might check it out.  BOL!

     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2011 - 12:28 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Pretty good trailer.  Was the Danish 20 episodes of The Killing in English subtitles?  If so I think that I might check it out.  BOL!



    Yes it has been aired at BBC4 with hardcoded english subs.

    Link  a guy named Robston have uploaded all 20 episodes to torrent.

    Many if not all of the episodes can also be found on filestube - >
    Link
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Pretty good trailer.  Was the Danish 20 episodes of The Killing in English subtitles?  If so I think that I might check it out.  BOL!



    Yes it has been aired at BBC4 with hardcoded english subs.

    Link  a guy named Robston have uploaded all 20 episodes to torrent.

    Many if not all of the episodes can also be found on filestube - >
    Link
     
    Sled
    Sled
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2011 - 4:51 PM ET #13

    great show so far - I was going to make a thread about it as well.

    Yeah - the red head is cute - girl next door type
    Reply
    great show so far - I was going to make a thread about it as well.

    Yeah - the red head is cute - girl next door type
     
    Bigballer
    Bigballer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4151
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #14

    I'm starting wonder if Sterling might have something to do with her murder or might know who did it
    Big Ballin' since '02
    Reply
    I'm starting wonder if Sterling might have something to do with her murder or might know who did it
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2011 - 1:25 AM ET #15

    took my daughters hamster out of the cage a lil after sun down and farted in its face . Studied its reaction then set it back in its cage
    Carry on 
    Reply
    took my daughters hamster out of the cage a lil after sun down and farted in its face . Studied its reaction then set it back in its cage
    Carry on 
     
    actionjax10
    actionjax10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2011 - 7:01 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    took my daughters hamster out of the cage a lil after sun down and farted in its face . Studied its reaction then set it back in its cage
    Carry on 
     
     
    That is hilarious.....
     
    Haven't had a chance to see it yet, have them all recorded, just need to sit down and watch them.  Glad to hear it is getting good reviews.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    took my daughters hamster out of the cage a lil after sun down and farted in its face . Studied its reaction then set it back in its cage
    Carry on 
     
     
    That is hilarious.....
     
    Haven't had a chance to see it yet, have them all recorded, just need to sit down and watch them.  Glad to hear it is getting good reviews.
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6288
    Posted: May. 5, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #17

    Show is on the same type of arc as Breaking Bad. It just gets better and better thus far. The first hour of the first episode drags and I know someone that texted me during it and said "What's so good about this show". They hung in there and are now a HUGE fan of it. AMC is awesome.
    Reply
    Show is on the same type of arc as Breaking Bad. It just gets better and better thus far. The first hour of the first episode drags and I know someone that texted me during it and said "What's so good about this show". They hung in there and are now a HUGE fan of it. AMC is awesome.
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: May. 5, 2011 - 1:09 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    Show is on the same type of arc as Breaking Bad. It just gets better and better thus far. The first hour of the first episode drags and I know someone that texted me during it and said "What's so good about this show". They hung in there and are now a HUGE fan of it. AMC is awesome.

    its got some work to do to be on the same level with Mr. White and Jesse but it is still awesome none the less. also, i thought the first episode was the best on the season so far.

    anybody know how many episodes are in this season?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    Show is on the same type of arc as Breaking Bad. It just gets better and better thus far. The first hour of the first episode drags and I know someone that texted me during it and said "What's so good about this show". They hung in there and are now a HUGE fan of it. AMC is awesome.

    its got some work to do to be on the same level with Mr. White and Jesse but it is still awesome none the less. also, i thought the first episode was the best on the season so far.

    anybody know how many episodes are in this season?
     
    godsfavoritedog
    godsfavoritedog
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 774
    Posted: May. 5, 2011 - 5:17 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:


    its got some work to do to be on the same level with Mr. White and Jesse but it is still awesome none the less. also, i thought the first episode was the best on the season so far.

    anybody know how many episodes are in this season?


    There are 13 episodes.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yuice20:


    its got some work to do to be on the same level with Mr. White and Jesse but it is still awesome none the less. also, i thought the first episode was the best on the season so far.

    anybody know how many episodes are in this season?


    There are 13 episodes.
     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: May. 6, 2011 - 1:27 AM ET #20

    The danish version had 20 episodes
    Reply
    The danish version had 20 episodes
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: May. 16, 2011 - 11:23 AM ET #21

    Kind of annoyed that they keep pushing for Bennett when this has to be a red hering.  The most obvious suspect cannot be the guy.  Also, I just cannot believe that Bennett would be involved with a terrorist plot.  Looks to me that this is another red herring.  Thoughts?
    Reply
    Kind of annoyed that they keep pushing for Bennett when this has to be a red hering.  The most obvious suspect cannot be the guy.  Also, I just cannot believe that Bennett would be involved with a terrorist plot.  Looks to me that this is another red herring.  Thoughts?
     
    EIGHTYpercent
    EIGHTYpercent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: May. 16, 2011 - 7:57 PM ET #22

    Yeah, very interesting show, very drawn out though. My guess for the killer is the short little political campaign guy with the blonde hair. There are a few reasons why, but the main one came last episode. If anyone saw it, watch the part where he is talking to the Rich advisor while he is watching the two black guys in a mma fight.

    "I hate it when they fight like two bitches in heat."

    "yeah (makes weird face)"

    If you see his face I think this alone is a subtle clue to who the killer is. imo

    Reply

    Yeah, very interesting show, very drawn out though. My guess for the killer is the short little political campaign guy with the blonde hair. There are a few reasons why, but the main one came last episode. If anyone saw it, watch the part where he is talking to the Rich advisor while he is watching the two black guys in a mma fight.

    "I hate it when they fight like two bitches in heat."

    "yeah (makes weird face)"

    If you see his face I think this alone is a subtle clue to who the killer is. imo

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:01 AM ET #23

    interesting 80%, that guy is a weasel for sure, wouldn't put it past him. I have an interesting person I think it is as well. I think it's going to have something to do with Aunt Terry. If you remember in the scene at the wake, the father of Jasper pretty much shrugs off Terry saying high, like something she said or did before pissed him off. She then walked and got a drink and said something shitty to Belko about him not being part of the family. I dunno what might have happened, but they haven't explained that as far as I know.
    Reply
    interesting 80%, that guy is a weasel for sure, wouldn't put it past him. I have an interesting person I think it is as well. I think it's going to have something to do with Aunt Terry. If you remember in the scene at the wake, the father of Jasper pretty much shrugs off Terry saying high, like something she said or did before pissed him off. She then walked and got a drink and said something shitty to Belko about him not being part of the family. I dunno what might have happened, but they haven't explained that as far as I know.
     
    EIGHTYpercent
    EIGHTYpercent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:12 AM ET #24

    Yeah i know what your talking about and that is a good theory. Maybe Terry and Belko did it together because that guy seems crazy to me now. When he and Rosie's dad were beating up Bennett why the F was Belko punching the rock as hard as he could. This makes him seem crazy. I think this past weeks episode was the best and they will continue to get better. Also, another unlikly theory is Holden because he was at one point a junkie and he did seem to be creepin on HS girls. Anything is possible, I guess we will all find out.

    Reply

    Yeah i know what your talking about and that is a good theory. Maybe Terry and Belko did it together because that guy seems crazy to me now. When he and Rosie's dad were beating up Bennett why the F was Belko punching the rock as hard as he could. This makes him seem crazy. I think this past weeks episode was the best and they will continue to get better. Also, another unlikly theory is Holden because he was at one point a junkie and he did seem to be creepin on HS girls. Anything is possible, I guess we will all find out.

     
     
    EIGHTYpercent
    EIGHTYpercent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: May. 30, 2011 - 4:00 PM ET #25

    The last 2 episodes have been great IMO.

    My original guess of Jamie is looking somewhat realistic

    Reply

    The last 2 episodes have been great IMO.

    My original guess of Jamie is looking somewhat realistic

    All Forums | Movies & Television
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,587
    • Monday 09/28/2026 780
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,195
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,736
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,036
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 2,217
    • Another BS PI 987
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,543
    • HELP PLEASE 1,620
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,332

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.