• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    The Event

    12 Next Last»
    yuice20
    dperr
    NJDevils
    ICAPSports
    KQC
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2328
    Posts: 45
    12 Next Last»
     
    yuice20
    yuice20
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 6:20 PM ET #1

    Watched the premiere last night and so far it is looks like it has some potential but I can't help but think this is going to be another Flash Forward show. Also, comparing it to LOST and 24 is ridiculous. Anybody else tune in?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Watched the premiere last night and so far it is looks like it has some potential but I can't help but think this is going to be another Flash Forward show. Also, comparing it to LOST and 24 is ridiculous. Anybody else tune in?
     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 6:29 PM ET #2

    I tuned in because I kept hearing they were trying to fill the void "LOST" left with this show.  I thought it was good and has potential but would say it is closest to FlashForward as you stated.  The end hooked me to tune in next week.
    Reply
    I tuned in because I kept hearing they were trying to fill the void "LOST" left with this show.  I thought it was good and has potential but would say it is closest to FlashForward as you stated.  The end hooked me to tune in next week.
     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 6:43 PM ET #3

    Will say I did think it was a bit confusing with all the jumping around but that is probably just because I was flipping back and forth between it and the game.  Might become a problem for the show, competing with MNF so I will probably just watch it online after or something.
    Reply
    Will say I did think it was a bit confusing with all the jumping around but that is probably just because I was flipping back and forth between it and the game.  Might become a problem for the show, competing with MNF so I will probably just watch it online after or something.
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 7:18 PM ET #4

    I liked Flash Forward. DVRd the event. I have to watch it later this week
    Reply
    I liked Flash Forward. DVRd the event. I have to watch it later this week
     
    dperr
    dperr
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 8:50 PM ET #5

    I also was a fan of Flash Forward.  I dislike that it was not renewed so it was almost like the season was pointless as nothing ever was wrapped up.
    Reply
    I also was a fan of Flash Forward.  I dislike that it was not renewed so it was almost like the season was pointless as nothing ever was wrapped up.
     
    ICAPSports
    ICAPSports
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 36392
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 9:04 PM ET #6

    not to sound repetitive, but I also loved FlashF...but that if anything is making me want to avoid watching this....don't want the rug pulled from under me again....on another note....how was FF cancelled...everyone seems to have loved it?
    Reply
    not to sound repetitive, but I also loved FlashF...but that if anything is making me want to avoid watching this....don't want the rug pulled from under me again....on another note....how was FF cancelled...everyone seems to have loved it?
     
    KQC
    KQC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3852
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 11:51 PM ET #7

    Yeah, I had to rewatch it online today to catch some things I missed while trying to watch MNF also.  Will give it more chances.
    Reply
    Yeah, I had to rewatch it online today to catch some things I missed while trying to watch MNF also.  Will give it more chances.
     
    TheU
    TheU
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 982
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2010 - 9:27 PM ET #8

    Just watched it. It was decent, the ending kept me on egde and i'll watch next week. Still, it was not as good as Flashfoward which still pisses me off how that show got cancelled
    Reply
    Just watched it. It was decent, the ending kept me on egde and i'll watch next week. Still, it was not as good as Flashfoward which still pisses me off how that show got cancelled
     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 12:33 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by NJDevils:

    I liked Flash Forward. DVRd the event. I have to watch it later this week

    Same thing here, word for word.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NJDevils:

    I liked Flash Forward. DVRd the event. I have to watch it later this week

    Same thing here, word for word.

     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 5:47 PM ET #10

    It was okay. Not great Ill watch week 2
    Reply
    It was okay. Not great Ill watch week 2
     
    ICAPSports
    ICAPSports
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 36392
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 5:56 PM ET #11

    gave in and watched it.....FlashF started out much stronger.....I will give it another shot as well, but would rather continue watching FF
    Reply
    gave in and watched it.....FlashF started out much stronger.....I will give it another shot as well, but would rather continue watching FF
     
    Ed-Collins
    Ed-Collins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1634
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 1:42 AM ET #12

    I watched it online, at their website, the next evening, since I wanted to watch the premiere of Two And A Half Men Monday night instead, which was on at the same time

    It was okay.  I'll watch it next week, and probably the week after that, but it will never be as good to me as 24 was.  (I wasn't a Lost fan, so I can't make a comparison with that show.) 

    The jumping around didn't bother me, and I read that there will be less of that, eventually.

    I originally liked Flash Forward very much, but then that program just wasn't doing it for me any longer, and I stopped watching it, with no regrets.  I have a feeling The Event might turn out that say way.
    Reply
    I watched it online, at their website, the next evening, since I wanted to watch the premiere of Two And A Half Men Monday night instead, which was on at the same time

    It was okay.  I'll watch it next week, and probably the week after that, but it will never be as good to me as 24 was.  (I wasn't a Lost fan, so I can't make a comparison with that show.) 

    The jumping around didn't bother me, and I read that there will be less of that, eventually.

    I originally liked Flash Forward very much, but then that program just wasn't doing it for me any longer, and I stopped watching it, with no regrets.  I have a feeling The Event might turn out that say way.
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 4:52 PM ET #13

    Nothing will beat 24.
    Reply
    Nothing will beat 24.
     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #14

    I watched it last night since the football game was decided fairly early.

    I thought it was ok....not great, but i'm more than willing to give it a chance.

    I cant say it is better/worse than Lost, 24 or FlashForward but it will be very very hard for it to match the level of those 3 shows.

    There was a show on a couple of years ago called Day Break that I thought was pretty good but never caught on...this might have the same future I fear.

     

    Reply

    I watched it last night since the football game was decided fairly early.

    I thought it was ok....not great, but i'm more than willing to give it a chance.

    I cant say it is better/worse than Lost, 24 or FlashForward but it will be very very hard for it to match the level of those 3 shows.

    There was a show on a couple of years ago called Day Break that I thought was pretty good but never caught on...this might have the same future I fear.

     

     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2010 - 11:58 PM ET #15

    Same as Lost and FlashForward...they will just keep teasing you and forcing you to watch another week.  Each week more questions and less answers
    Reply
    Same as Lost and FlashForward...they will just keep teasing you and forcing you to watch another week.  Each week more questions and less answers
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2010 - 12:16 AM ET #16

    Flash Forward moved the story along though
    This seemed to cut to a different scene tell you nothing , show another scene....
    Reply
    Flash Forward moved the story along though
    This seemed to cut to a different scene tell you nothing , show another scene....
     
    dudesenior
    dudesenior
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2010 - 11:10 AM ET #17

    if is related with LOST....i will not watch it
    Reply
    if is related with LOST....i will not watch it
     
    tito40
    tito40
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 21701
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Same as Lost and FlashForward...they will just keep teasing you and forcing you to watch another week.  Each week more questions and less answers


    why i will not watch this show..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Same as Lost and FlashForward...they will just keep teasing you and forcing you to watch another week.  Each week more questions and less answers


    why i will not watch this show..
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2010 - 11:34 AM ET #19

    I thought it was pretty good.  The preimse is fairly compelling.  I'll stick with it for now.
    Reply
    I thought it was pretty good.  The preimse is fairly compelling.  I'll stick with it for now.
     
    Syracuse L.J.
    Syracuse L.J.
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 1167
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2010 - 3:14 PM ET #20

    Agree with almost everyone that I'll watch it for awhile.

    However, they need to pick up the pace...I lost interest in Lost by season 3 because it moved at a snail's pace. If they keep repeating a scene from a different characters perspective, I won't last much longer than a season.
    Reply
    Agree with almost everyone that I'll watch it for awhile.

    However, they need to pick up the pace...I lost interest in Lost by season 3 because it moved at a snail's pace. If they keep repeating a scene from a different characters perspective, I won't last much longer than a season.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2010 - 5:51 PM ET #21

    so.....any predictions on what "the event" is?
    Reply
    so.....any predictions on what "the event" is?
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2010 - 9:04 PM ET #22

    2nd episode was okay,  ill leave it in the rotation 1 more week
    Reply
    2nd episode was okay,  ill leave it in the rotation 1 more week
     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2010 - 12:39 PM ET #23

    They say that they are going out of their way to NOT be like Lost when it comes to holding back answers.

    I mean already in the 2nd ep. we know who is behind the plane disappearing, we know where the plane went ect. ect.

    Things Lost would have never of told us in the following episode.

    Also the writer of the show claims he has the entire story finished....would take something like 4 seasons to tell the whole thing.

    We all know (and trust me as some of you know I was a huge Lost fan) that they just flew by the seat of their pants and made shit up as they went along.

    I'm gonna keep watching....I have hope for this show. my real worry is it will end up like FlashFoward or Day Break and thats on the cutting room floor.

    The thing that made Lost work as Sci-Fi was the first season was not really Sci-Fi. It sucked so many people in with a great story and amazing storytelling. So they stuck with the show even when it took a little more of a Sci-Fi turn because they were ingaged with the characters.

    Yes there was some small aspects of Sci-Fi in season 1 of Lost but not like these other shows.

    Remember by the time we got to the time shifting, ect. on Lost more than half the viewers jumped ship on that show as well.

     

    Reply

    They say that they are going out of their way to NOT be like Lost when it comes to holding back answers.

    I mean already in the 2nd ep. we know who is behind the plane disappearing, we know where the plane went ect. ect.

    Things Lost would have never of told us in the following episode.

    Also the writer of the show claims he has the entire story finished....would take something like 4 seasons to tell the whole thing.

    We all know (and trust me as some of you know I was a huge Lost fan) that they just flew by the seat of their pants and made shit up as they went along.

    I'm gonna keep watching....I have hope for this show. my real worry is it will end up like FlashFoward or Day Break and thats on the cutting room floor.

    The thing that made Lost work as Sci-Fi was the first season was not really Sci-Fi. It sucked so many people in with a great story and amazing storytelling. So they stuck with the show even when it took a little more of a Sci-Fi turn because they were ingaged with the characters.

    Yes there was some small aspects of Sci-Fi in season 1 of Lost but not like these other shows.

    Remember by the time we got to the time shifting, ect. on Lost more than half the viewers jumped ship on that show as well.

     

     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2010 - 9:32 PM ET #24

    I liked last nights ep. alot.

    Had a 24 feel to it for sure.

    Seems like it's getting better not worse thats a good thing

    Reply

    I liked last nights ep. alot.

    Had a 24 feel to it for sure.

    Seems like it's getting better not worse thats a good thing

     
     
    KQC
    KQC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3852
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2010 - 3:53 PM ET #25

    Liked the last couple episodes
    Reply
    Liked the last couple episodes
    All Forums | Movies & Television
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,359
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 601
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,623
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,456
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,066
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,718
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.