BREAKING BAD is just on another level
Walt: I am not Vito Corleone
Saul: No kidding, right now you're Fredo.
I have had issues with Walt since he didn't help Jesse's gf when she was dying.
I think he's a psychopath.
So I am finding other characters to like.
Gus' past in Chile will play a role in season 5.
Walt will be back cooking for a bigger organization than the Cartel (which lost all their top men).
Mike knows something about that organization.
Speculations and it will probably be very different..
This show is brilliant. I don't think I have ever screamed at the TV as when Jesse was hesitating to shoot Gale: "Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!" haha
Walt: I am not Vito Corleone
Saul: No kidding, right now you're Fredo.
I have had issues with Walt since he didn't help Jesse's gf when she was dying.
I think he's a psychopath.
So I am finding other characters to like.
Gus' past in Chile will play a role in season 5.
Walt will be back cooking for a bigger organization than the Cartel (which lost all their top men).
Mike knows something about that organization.
Speculations and it will probably be very different..
This show is brilliant. I don't think I have ever screamed at the TV as when Jesse was hesitating to shoot Gale: "Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!" haha
Not helping that dying girl...which led to a plane disaster killing 176 people.
Poisining that little kid.
His vanity... "Only I can cook!" "Maybe, Hank, there's a bigger guy out there!"
Okay... Here's how it should end in season 5: Jesse kills Walt when he finds out (from one of Walt's weak moments) what he has done.
Jesse is the hero in this series.
Not helping that dying girl...which led to a plane disaster killing 176 people.
Poisining that little kid.
His vanity... "Only I can cook!" "Maybe, Hank, there's a bigger guy out there!"
Okay... Here's how it should end in season 5: Jesse kills Walt when he finds out (from one of Walt's weak moments) what he has done.
Jesse is the hero in this series.
Funny... I really like the Saul Goodman character.
Walt: I am not Vito Corleone
Saul: No kidding, right now you're Fredo.
I have had issues with Walt since he didn't help Jesse's gf when she was dying.
I think he's a psychopath.
So I am finding other characters to like.
Gus' past in Chile will play a role in season 5.
Walt will be back cooking for a bigger organization than the Cartel (which lost all their top men).
Mike knows something about that organization.
Speculations and it will probably be very different..
This show is brilliant. I don't think I have ever screamed at the TV as when Jesse was hesitating to shoot Gale: "Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!" haha
Funny... I really like the Saul Goodman character.
Walt: I am not Vito Corleone
Saul: No kidding, right now you're Fredo.
I have had issues with Walt since he didn't help Jesse's gf when she was dying.
I think he's a psychopath.
So I am finding other characters to like.
Gus' past in Chile will play a role in season 5.
Walt will be back cooking for a bigger organization than the Cartel (which lost all their top men).
Mike knows something about that organization.
Speculations and it will probably be very different..
This show is brilliant. I don't think I have ever screamed at the TV as when Jesse was hesitating to shoot Gale: "Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!" haha
compared to anything else out there right now.
Never seen an episode. ![]()
A friend is giving me every season on disc and I want to see if it's better than Sons Of Anarchy which I think is the greatest show ever on TV.
We will see. ![]()
compared to anything else out there right now.
Never seen an episode. ![]()
A friend is giving me every season on disc and I want to see if it's better than Sons Of Anarchy which I think is the greatest show ever on TV.
We will see. ![]()
Same thing with "The Wire".....Never seen....Getting them all.
That's a shitload of couch potatoing I have in store. ![]()
"The Wire" is epic.
Same thing with "The Wire".....Never seen....Getting them all.
That's a shitload of couch potatoing I have in store. ![]()
"The Wire" is epic.
Never seen an episode. ![]()
A friend is giving me every season on disc and I want to see if it's better than Sons Of Anarchy which I think is the greatest show ever on TV.
We will see. ![]()
Never seen an episode. ![]()
A friend is giving me every season on disc and I want to see if it's better than Sons Of Anarchy which I think is the greatest show ever on TV.
We will see. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,338
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,841
- MLB Playoffs 5,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,078
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,261
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
