2 episodes left and I am just finding out that directv added AMC HD in the beginning of september. Da fuck
I just noticed that too. Nice to be able to watch BB and Walking Dead in HD now.
I just noticed that too. Nice to be able to watch BB and Walking Dead in HD now.
I just noticed that too. Nice to be able to watch BB and Walking Dead in HD now.
Gus turning into two-face was nuts. I rewound that shit like 3 times!
Like others said, it is kinda sad to see him die though. Sneaky Walt! Just when you think he is at his weakest, he pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
Looking forward to season 5.
Gus turning into two-face was nuts. I rewound that shit like 3 times!
Like others said, it is kinda sad to see him die though. Sneaky Walt! Just when you think he is at his weakest, he pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
Looking forward to season 5.
Finale was a complete bomb in my opinion. ![]()
Deal with the plan Jesse describedt sitting in the in pot at the end? We supposed to assume Walt lied about the original poison name and used that instead? That was his back yard.
Million scenarios and assumptions can be derived from that final parting shot.
Finale was a complete bomb in my opinion. ![]()
Deal with the plan Jesse describedt sitting in the in pot at the end? We supposed to assume Walt lied about the original poison name and used that instead? That was his back yard.
Million scenarios and assumptions can be derived from that final parting shot.
Missed keys and words all over the place w/new k board.
Learning.
Complete bomb is a little excessive...I retract that comment. disappointment in writing is more suitable..I thought anyway.
Missed keys and words all over the place w/new k board.
Learning.
Complete bomb is a little excessive...I retract that comment. disappointment in writing is more suitable..I thought anyway.
