New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Can't reply to threads

Participants:
Views: 186

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I'm guessing I have to create a thread(?). Last post on May 25. Laptop. Firefox.

Quote Post Report User

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

TEST

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

I don't know exactly what it s tin. I use Laptop/Chrome and have different problems, like color is never added to text when I try to use it. An occasional double post although I only hit SUBMIT once. Missing words I remember typing. I think there are bugs and don't know if Covers is working on them. Maybe techies have been let go and it seems like the mods have disappeared too. The language in the politics forum would have gotten you jailed or banned a year ago, now it is anything goes.

peace peace_5

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Looks like a fix? I'll try. The reply box is now back to its normal size. Whereas it WAS a small 2" x 3" box earlier. The crap that's happening around the country is totally mind boggling. However, there is a "silver lining" in this mayhem. If there is no major spike in the Wuhan virus by the third week of June, we should be good to go for fall spectator sports. Then, imagine the anger of the people that had to stay inside and lose their livelihoods because of the Wuhan virus. Stay safe people. Stay out of Harm's Way!

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo