I finally want to cash out some winnings from baseball and they cancel my bitcoin request asking for ID and utility bill. Anyone know how to get around this?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I finally want to cash out some winnings from baseball and they cancel my bitcoin request asking for ID and utility bill. Anyone know how to get around this?
Been with bookmaker for a while and I decided to trust them lol I have too much money in there website for me to get around there rules. So far nothing has happened..... Alot of pros use this site as well. Problems would have been in the air if something crazy ever happened with someones credit.....
T2
Been with bookmaker for a while and I decided to trust them lol I have too much money in there website for me to get around there rules. So far nothing has happened..... Alot of pros use this site as well. Problems would have been in the air if something crazy ever happened with someones credit.....
Are you actually asking for something illegal? I dont know of any online gambling site that doesn't ask for proof of ID and/or residence before processing the first withdrawal, and sometimes even before or after the first deposit.
Your question actually raises concern, why is it such a problem for you to provide them with a utility bill?
That being said, I have never used Bitcoin, so maybe it's a whole different policy, but like I said, it's a perfectly standard request.
Are you actually asking for something illegal? I dont know of any online gambling site that doesn't ask for proof of ID and/or residence before processing the first withdrawal, and sometimes even before or after the first deposit.
Your question actually raises concern, why is it such a problem for you to provide them with a utility bill?
That being said, I have never used Bitcoin, so maybe it's a whole different policy, but like I said, it's a perfectly standard request.
5dimes want the same thing plus id plus creditcard ver. form. pretty dumb to me honestly....ok its for my protection to verify its me incase someone hacks my password. great. after i send in docs i can be hacked and they can withdraw from my account same as if there was no verification process. its a two fold attack. one make it dif to pull out. 2 (in 5dimes case) to sell your CC info. pissed i have to do it again. think if you dep using BC you dont have to go thro this, regardless ive made my last dep in 5D. sucks cause they have the best odds and largest selection ive seen....guess i just cant go bust there :)
also they said theyd accept an auto ins. policy statement rather than utility bill. talk to em
5dimes want the same thing plus id plus creditcard ver. form. pretty dumb to me honestly....ok its for my protection to verify its me incase someone hacks my password. great. after i send in docs i can be hacked and they can withdraw from my account same as if there was no verification process. its a two fold attack. one make it dif to pull out. 2 (in 5dimes case) to sell your CC info. pissed i have to do it again. think if you dep using BC you dont have to go thro this, regardless ive made my last dep in 5D. sucks cause they have the best odds and largest selection ive seen....guess i just cant go bust there :)
also they said theyd accept an auto ins. policy statement rather than utility bill. talk to em
1-First of all, They(bookmaker.eu) do not ask for any form of ID or bank account or certificate of any kind,check account or.. When they are collecting CRYPTO!!
2-There is no cryptocurrency in the world asking your Bank account,Registeration, national ID or private info.
3- Has anyone come up with any other idea than strong greed to take people's money (kinda irregularly) or not intending to pay back or let costumers freely do as they wish with their MONEY?
4- People usually do not intend to blazen identity in GAMBLING?
Hi,
bookmaker.eu. I believe Russ is right because:
1-First of all, They(bookmaker.eu) do not ask for any form of ID or bank account or certificate of any kind,check account or.. When they are collecting CRYPTO!!
2-There is no cryptocurrency in the world asking your Bank account,Registeration, national ID or private info.
3- Has anyone come up with any other idea than strong greed to take people's money (kinda irregularly) or not intending to pay back or let costumers freely do as they wish with their MONEY?
4- People usually do not intend to blazen identity in GAMBLING?