• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 116117118 ... 363364365 Next Last»
    fubah2
    OO7CRUSHER
    JJWoods
    Moose6836
    dixonbets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 455026
    Posts: 9107
    «First Previous 116117118 ... 363364365 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 6:49 AM ET #2876

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Yankees bats have definitely returned to normal past 9 games!

    Scored:  12   4   5   9   5   5   6   6  10

    ..... yet still lost 6 of these 9 games!! an_getaway

     

    Yes, they won their last two.
    But is this a true sign they have turned the corner?
    Or is it a way to juice up their lines and set a trap for unsuspecting bettors? admin

    I am avoiding the stress.  Other games to cap...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Yankees bats have definitely returned to normal past 9 games!

    Scored:  12   4   5   9   5   5   6   6  10

    ..... yet still lost 6 of these 9 games!! an_getaway

     

    Yes, they won their last two.
    But is this a true sign they have turned the corner?
    Or is it a way to juice up their lines and set a trap for unsuspecting bettors? admin

    I am avoiding the stress.  Other games to cap...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 7:41 AM ET #2877

    Close call on CUBBIES with miniscule edge in their favor (probably)....I need to see the line on them as a fav disappear to have a decent shot at a "value" bet (ie, no significant edges but plus money in coin-flipper)

    Reply

    Close call on CUBBIES with miniscule edge in their favor (probably)....I need to see the line on them as a fav disappear to have a decent shot at a "value" bet (ie, no significant edges but plus money in coin-flipper)

     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16850
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 7:45 AM ET #2878

    @fubah2

     clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 9:06 AM ET #2879

    Sharp card you got cooking… GL peace_5

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Sharp card you got cooking… GL peace_5

     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5704
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 9:48 AM ET #2880

    Let’s hope our twins get to .500 or better by all star break!!!
    Reply
    Let’s hope our twins get to .500 or better by all star break!!!
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 10:47 AM ET #2881

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    Let’s hope our twins get to .500 or better by all star break!!!

    We can always hope ...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    Let’s hope our twins get to .500 or better by all star break!!!

    We can always hope ...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 10:57 AM ET #2882

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Sharp card you got cooking… GL

    Well, I am hoping...

    How about YOU?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Sharp card you got cooking… GL

    Well, I am hoping...

    How about YOU?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 11:56 AM ET #2883

    Given the current SLUMP the Dodgers are in, I'm wondering if the Brewskies might be a decent "value" play today...

    Reply

    Given the current SLUMP the Dodgers are in, I'm wondering if the Brewskies might be a decent "value" play today...

     
    dixonbets
    dixonbets
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 20048
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 1:09 PM ET #2884

    Brewers are shaping up to be a nice play today.  Plus Giants are 18 for 20 at home against the Phillies at home.

    Gambling is only a problem when your losing!
    Reply

    Brewers are shaping up to be a nice play today.  Plus Giants are 18 for 20 at home against the Phillies at home.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 1:39 PM ET #2885

    Quote Originally Posted by dixonbets:

    Brewers are shaping up to be a nice play today.  Plus Giants are 18 for 20 at home against the Phillies at home.

    cool Interesting......and I'm getting PLUS MONEY on them too! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dixonbets:

    Brewers are shaping up to be a nice play today.  Plus Giants are 18 for 20 at home against the Phillies at home.

    cool Interesting......and I'm getting PLUS MONEY on them too! 

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 1:47 PM ET #2886

    @fubah2

     I on them as well Brewskies! Jumped on them soon as i seen the line and at home worth a try!. You looking at my card i have same one except i put T.O m.l as well.

    G.L

     

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    @fubah2

     I on them as well Brewskies! Jumped on them soon as i seen the line and at home worth a try!. You looking at my card i have same one except i put T.O m.l as well.

    G.L

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 3:44 PM ET #2887

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2  I on them as well Brewskies! Jumped on them soon as i seen the line and at home worth a try!. You looking at my card i have same one except i put T.O m.l as well. G.L

    Ultimately I backed off.  I see now it is a tight struggle that can go either way so it might well have been wise to make the "value" bet on the Brewskies......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2  I on them as well Brewskies! Jumped on them soon as i seen the line and at home worth a try!. You looking at my card i have same one except i put T.O m.l as well. G.L

    Ultimately I backed off.  I see now it is a tight struggle that can go either way so it might well have been wise to make the "value" bet on the Brewskies......

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 4:02 PM ET #2888

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2 Mr Fubah, just a general question if you have the time…. What are your thoughts/experience on wagering First 5 vs Full game if your numbers support the Starting pitching? And secondly on Sunday you supported 3 ML’s that were -241, -215, -197 with Bosox, Philthies, and baby bears respectively….and naturally all 3 hit.  My question as I’m continuing to tweak my MLB approach, Is there a general rule of thumb you use for “too expensive” or is it case by case game to game?  I used to 100% pass on anything over -149 before I met your approach… Now I’ve seen the value in the probabilities, and having the confidence & also bank roll to go with a marathon vs sprint approach.  Losing heavy chalk will happen inevitably…however I was also guilty of laying ML parlays with a pair of Faves -200 or more and also selecting a RL to get closer to -110 regardless of who was home team etc…  Doing much better this season, thank you very much.

    Part 1...... I used to try half game bets (4.5 or 5 innings)  But after tracking my results for an extended period of time (spread over 2 seasons) I was a bit less than break even and decided to give up on it.....So I have no opinion of any real value on it.

     

    Part 2...... I have constructed a chart (Go /no go) which I use based on my assessment of the "edge" in runs a team may have.  There are other factors as well that can tilt my chart a little either way though  so it's not rock solid such as +2.0 runs = up to -250 or some such. There is wiggle room to the chart, but I consult it daily, and have tweaked it a little over the years.

    cool It's top secret though, as you might imagine.  If I told you, I would have to terminate your existence immediately, and frankly I don't want to go through all the post-mortem hassle and paperwork again.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @fubah2 Mr Fubah, just a general question if you have the time…. What are your thoughts/experience on wagering First 5 vs Full game if your numbers support the Starting pitching? And secondly on Sunday you supported 3 ML’s that were -241, -215, -197 with Bosox, Philthies, and baby bears respectively….and naturally all 3 hit.  My question as I’m continuing to tweak my MLB approach, Is there a general rule of thumb you use for “too expensive” or is it case by case game to game?  I used to 100% pass on anything over -149 before I met your approach… Now I’ve seen the value in the probabilities, and having the confidence & also bank roll to go with a marathon vs sprint approach.  Losing heavy chalk will happen inevitably…however I was also guilty of laying ML parlays with a pair of Faves -200 or more and also selecting a RL to get closer to -110 regardless of who was home team etc…  Doing much better this season, thank you very much.

    Part 1...... I used to try half game bets (4.5 or 5 innings)  But after tracking my results for an extended period of time (spread over 2 seasons) I was a bit less than break even and decided to give up on it.....So I have no opinion of any real value on it.

     

    Part 2...... I have constructed a chart (Go /no go) which I use based on my assessment of the "edge" in runs a team may have.  There are other factors as well that can tilt my chart a little either way though  so it's not rock solid such as +2.0 runs = up to -250 or some such. There is wiggle room to the chart, but I consult it daily, and have tweaked it a little over the years.

    cool It's top secret though, as you might imagine.  If I told you, I would have to terminate your existence immediately, and frankly I don't want to go through all the post-mortem hassle and paperwork again.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 4:57 PM ET #2889

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Still sitting out YANKEES games until I see some consistency ... hahahahaha!

     

    Also sitting out Blewit Jays games, as I am anticipating their bubble will burst!

     

    And it just burst today....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Still sitting out YANKEES games until I see some consistency ... hahahahaha!

     

    Also sitting out Blewit Jays games, as I am anticipating their bubble will burst!

     

    And it just burst today....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 7:31 PM ET #2890

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    @fubah2  I on them as well Brewskies! 

     

     

    Ultimately I backed off.  I see now it is a tight struggle that can go either way so it might well have been wise to make the "value" bet on the Brewskies......

    It worked out!!! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    @fubah2  I on them as well Brewskies! 

     

     

    Ultimately I backed off.  I see now it is a tight struggle that can go either way so it might well have been wise to make the "value" bet on the Brewskies......

    It worked out!!! an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 8:01 PM ET #2891

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Humping Day is here!   

     

     

    These are most likely going to lose again...but my numbers suggest a bet: an_nailbiter

    Mets  -146  @pinn, overnight lines

    Rays +128 

    Giants +110

    Huge HUMPING DAY win for me!  HUGE!!!

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Humping Day is here!   

     

     

    These are most likely going to lose again...but my numbers suggest a bet: an_nailbiter

    Mets  -146  @pinn, overnight lines

    Rays +128 

    Giants +110

    Huge HUMPING DAY win for me!  HUGE!!!

    an_roll_laugh

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 4:25 AM ET #2892

    Nothing looks particularly GREAT for Thursday either....

    Reply

    Nothing looks particularly GREAT for Thursday either....

     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5704
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 6:05 AM ET #2893

    Take twins to sweep cubs!!!
    Reply
    Take twins to sweep cubs!!!
     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 6:16 AM ET #2894

    Seems like some teams are coasting and just ready for the much needed break. I don’t blame em. 

    GL today and thanks for the guidance, truly Fubah.  

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Seems like some teams are coasting and just ready for the much needed break. I don’t blame em. 

    GL today and thanks for the guidance, truly Fubah.  

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 6:20 AM ET #2895

    @fubah2

     said “If I told you, I would have to terminate your existence immediately” 

    an_eek2 I can’t have my existence terminated and have forgotten I’ve ever heard of Fubah2.. smiley_3 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    @fubah2

     said “If I told you, I would have to terminate your existence immediately” 

    an_eek2 I can’t have my existence terminated and have forgotten I’ve ever heard of Fubah2.. smiley_3 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 10:03 AM ET #2896

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Seems like some teams are coasting and just ready for the much needed break. I don’t blame em.  GL today and thanks for the guidance, truly Fubah.

    Final series before the break so hoping you have a good one! thumbs_up clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Seems like some teams are coasting and just ready for the much needed break. I don’t blame em.  GL today and thanks for the guidance, truly Fubah.

    Final series before the break so hoping you have a good one! thumbs_up clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 1:50 PM ET #2897

    My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs...

    Coiin-flipper

    Reply

    My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs...

    Coiin-flipper

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 11:18 PM ET #2898

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs... Coiin-flipper

    Way off.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs... Coiin-flipper

    Way off.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53418
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2025 - 3:05 AM ET #2899

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs... Coiin-flipper Way off.

     

    But fortunately I made no bets Thursday so I escaped losing...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: My numbers indicate Miami and Cinci are both rated to score 4.5 runs... Coiin-flipper Way off.

     

    But fortunately I made no bets Thursday so I escaped losing...

     
     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2025 - 5:41 AM ET #2900

    @fubah2

     Know went to fold em…know when to hold em. Know when to walk away and know when to run…

    AWESOME recent run and moving into the black..hope it continues for you and I’m always following along and rooting for ya.  You made me some nice bank during that run and thank you kindly. peace_5

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    @fubah2

     Know went to fold em…know when to hold em. Know when to walk away and know when to run…

    AWESOME recent run and moving into the black..hope it continues for you and I’m always following along and rooting for ya.  You made me some nice bank during that run and thank you kindly. peace_5

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 116117118 ... 363364365 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,020
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,344
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,341
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,185
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,082
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.