Just that feeling bro a hitch if u will the girl had heart n I'm riding with the vixen win lose or draw I'm good with my pick n dats wat it's all about.
Just that feeling bro a hitch if u will the girl had heart n I'm riding with the vixen win lose or draw I'm good with my pick n dats wat it's all about.
Just that feeling bro a hitch if u will the girl had heart n I'm riding with the vixen win lose or draw I'm good with my pick n dats wat it's all about.
It's normal as odds have been unchanged? I have watched the odds through the all day and I'm seeing as Zingano and Pena odds haven't change. It's normal in UFC?
Quote Originally Posted by Kingme83:
Just that feeling bro a hitch if u will the girl had heart n I'm riding with the vixen win lose or draw I'm good with my pick n dats wat it's all about.
It's normal as odds have been unchanged? I have watched the odds through the all day and I'm seeing as Zingano and Pena odds haven't change. It's normal in UFC?