Media darling Thug Rose gets pounded into a bloody mess.![]()
Zhang to win by Submission +$1550, Zhang to win by TKO, KO or DQ +$270
@nattyorange
You put $300 on this shite. Dude, most unpredictable sport there is not like boxing. Your guy or girl can dominate for 23 minutes and in 3 seconds its over. Fuck betting UFC fun to watch but at 11-4 , 3 fights in 3 years far from the best. Bullet going to get her in the rematch. UFC is kinda like pro wrestling but it is real. It is a bar fight, anyone can win a barfight. I won $50 then lost $50. I won't bet real money on this crap.
I like watching it![]()
@nattyorange
You put $300 on this shite. Dude, most unpredictable sport there is not like boxing. Your guy or girl can dominate for 23 minutes and in 3 seconds its over. Fuck betting UFC fun to watch but at 11-4 , 3 fights in 3 years far from the best. Bullet going to get her in the rematch. UFC is kinda like pro wrestling but it is real. It is a bar fight, anyone can win a barfight. I won $50 then lost $50. I won't bet real money on this crap.
I like watching it![]()
Yeah those were my winnings from tonight I actually had $200 on Hall,has been an awful card. I got greedy and played the women favorites. I’ve done ok in MMA and enjoy it much more than many other sports.
Yeah those were my winnings from tonight I actually had $200 on Hall,has been an awful card. I got greedy and played the women favorites. I’ve done ok in MMA and enjoy it much more than many other sports.
@nattyorange
That's cool, crazy night tonight. Bombs dropped fast a furious besides Valentina who just battered that poor girl. So Thug Rose vs Valentina again in about two years the way Thug Rose operates. Not that I blame her she makes her money outside of the ring. Smart![]()
@nattyorange
That's cool, crazy night tonight. Bombs dropped fast a furious besides Valentina who just battered that poor girl. So Thug Rose vs Valentina again in about two years the way Thug Rose operates. Not that I blame her she makes her money outside of the ring. Smart![]()
Ufc is by far easiest sport to bet on. Unlike the nba where they shave points every night or mlb when an 11 era pitchers throws a 9 inning complete game.
Ufc is by far easiest sport to bet on. Unlike the nba where they shave points every night or mlb when an 11 era pitchers throws a 9 inning complete game.
Ufc is by far easiest sport to bet on. Unlike the nba where they shave points every night or mlb when an 11 era pitchers throws a 9 inning complete game.
Like your Weili parlay?
Ufc is by far easiest sport to bet on. Unlike the nba where they shave points every night or mlb when an 11 era pitchers throws a 9 inning complete game.
Like your Weili parlay?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,785
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,224
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,932
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,586
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,843
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,879
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
