WOW!
WTF!!! Mendonca easily should have won!
It's just pathetic how can't Dana step in right then a there a say whoa what are you blind and over turn call right there. Something gotta be done
It's just pathetic how can't Dana step in right then a there a say whoa what are you blind and over turn call right there. Something gotta be done
There robbing millions from bettors and nobody says or does anything how is that possible but if we steal a candy and we go to jail I know nice world we live in
There robbing millions from bettors and nobody says or does anything how is that possible but if we steal a candy and we go to jail I know nice world we live in
OHhhh Medonca won for sure, and the Altamirano fight was a clear robbery also.
But, what's worse than both of those.. The hype train Raul Rosas Jr. is unable to compete in Mexico city, and was already derailed easily by Christian Rodriguez.
This guy could turn out to be the best fighter in UFC history, and I will never respect a thing he does from this day forward.
OHhhh Medonca won for sure, and the Altamirano fight was a clear robbery also.
But, what's worse than both of those.. The hype train Raul Rosas Jr. is unable to compete in Mexico city, and was already derailed easily by Christian Rodriguez.
This guy could turn out to be the best fighter in UFC history, and I will never respect a thing he does from this day forward.
You come out to the press conferences in custom made suits, a Rhinocerous size nose and can't fight. I will admit the guy was atleast respectful in his interviews this time.. But go and fight in your homeland. They could carry me out to the Octagon if I was a mexican susperstar in that same position tonight.
You come out to the press conferences in custom made suits, a Rhinocerous size nose and can't fight. I will admit the guy was atleast respectful in his interviews this time.. But go and fight in your homeland. They could carry me out to the Octagon if I was a mexican susperstar in that same position tonight.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,793
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,032
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,596
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,969
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,897
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
