Didn't tally it up, but looks like you made some $. Nice call on the big dogs.
Yeah, I had a good night for a change. Most of the fights played out exactly as I expected, especially the Marquardt and Diaz fights. I wish I had put more on those two...
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Didn't tally it up, but looks like you made some $. Nice call on the big dogs.
Yeah, I had a good night for a change. Most of the fights played out exactly as I expected, especially the Marquardt and Diaz fights. I wish I had put more on those two...
You'll get them next year Mister219!!!!! Love the dog plays, wish at times you'd throw more out.
Hopefully next year will be better. I was on the wrong side of a lot of bad judging decisions this year. If even 10% of those had gone my way, I would have had a winning year.
I do play a lot of dogs however not a lot of them barked this year.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
You'll get them next year Mister219!!!!! Love the dog plays, wish at times you'd throw more out.
Hopefully next year will be better. I was on the wrong side of a lot of bad judging decisions this year. If even 10% of those had gone my way, I would have had a winning year.
I do play a lot of dogs however not a lot of them barked this year.