Wow is Jon Jones dumb. He plays the angel when he's in front of the camera but he's a egotistical prick and consummate liar.
I've had traffic tickets, I've had accidents, I've carried drugs in my car. But not at the same time! He thinks he can get away with anything. Cormier hit it on the head with those comments.
Who here would run from an accident scene after you've smashed a woman's car?
Classless
The UFC needs to get this guy a car and driver. It would be cheaper than dealing with all his darn ups!
Wow is Jon Jones dumb. He plays the angel when he's in front of the camera but he's a egotistical prick and consummate liar.
I've had traffic tickets, I've had accidents, I've carried drugs in my car. But not at the same time! He thinks he can get away with anything. Cormier hit it on the head with those comments.
Who here would run from an accident scene after you've smashed a woman's car?
Classless
The UFC needs to get this guy a car and driver. It would be cheaper than dealing with all his darn ups!