Every single person I have seen who has made their picks on UFC 266 has gone with every single favorite on this card.
So, Unless you think that picking winners in a UFC card, is like stealing candy from a baby. I would suggest going with all the underdogs. Unless you think public handicappers are usually right, which I do not.
The only exception I would make is Valentina Shevchenko. She is a beast & probably the best women's MMA fighter in the world, as of now.
Also, it's hard to imagine Diaz (who hasn't won a fight in 6 years) & did not look in great shape at the weigh-ins will be able to beat a very active Robbie Lawler. The only problem with Lawler is he's a little bit of a head case & you never know if he will come to fight or throw very few punches, as he did in his last fight. So, I'll take a shot with all the shorts & hope for the best with exception of Valentina Shevchenko, who I love to win. I guess that's why she is such a big favorite against a much inferior opponent. The Diaz fight I will pass, although I think Lawler should win, if he comes to fight. GLTU!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Every single person I have seen who has made their picks on UFC 266 has gone with every single favorite on this card.
So, Unless you think that picking winners in a UFC card, is like stealing candy from a baby. I would suggest going with all the underdogs. Unless you think public handicappers are usually right, which I do not.
The only exception I would make is Valentina Shevchenko. She is a beast & probably the best women's MMA fighter in the world, as of now.
Also, it's hard to imagine Diaz (who hasn't won a fight in 6 years) & did not look in great shape at the weigh-ins will be able to beat a very active Robbie Lawler. The only problem with Lawler is he's a little bit of a head case & you never know if he will come to fight or throw very few punches, as he did in his last fight. So, I'll take a shot with all the shorts & hope for the best with exception of Valentina Shevchenko, who I love to win. I guess that's why she is such a big favorite against a much inferior opponent. The Diaz fight I will pass, although I think Lawler should win, if he comes to fight. GLTU!