Wilder vs. Fury 2
Nice bet the same exact play as mine
I was on Fury since after the 1st fight that I thought he won also. After the weigh ins I doubled my bet. Then I see you post this right before the fight. Nice pick ![]()
Nice bet the same exact play as mine
I was on Fury since after the 1st fight that I thought he won also. After the weigh ins I doubled my bet. Then I see you post this right before the fight. Nice pick ![]()
I was on Fury since after the 1st fight that I thought he won also. After the weigh ins I doubled my bet. Then I see you post this right before the fight. Nice pick
I was on Fury since after the 1st fight that I thought he won also. After the weigh ins I doubled my bet. Then I see you post this right before the fight. Nice pick
I think it'll bring in revenue but Fury gonna dominate again. People would love to see Wilder and Fury fight, Fury, Wilder, and AJ are the future of that division and I bet there are many who wouldn't wanna miss one of their fights.
I think it'll bring in revenue but Fury gonna dominate again. People would love to see Wilder and Fury fight, Fury, Wilder, and AJ are the future of that division and I bet there are many who wouldn't wanna miss one of their fights.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,462
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,206
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,073
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,949
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
- Tuesday 3,385
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
