Sage has more experiemce, better striking and has fought better competition, but some people saw what they perceive as weakness in his ground game vs Barbarena while Gall almost certainly has better wrestling and BJJ. That's the arguments for both sides I have been reading on all the forums.
Sage has more experiemce, better striking and has fought better competition, but some people saw what they perceive as weakness in his ground game vs Barbarena while Gall almost certainly has better wrestling and BJJ. That's the arguments for both sides I have been reading on all the forums.
I'm a Sage fan, but he will be embarrassed. Gall will tap him out in 1st or 2nd. Already loading up on -135. If you bet Sage, you will lose your money.
I'm a Sage fan, but he will be embarrassed. Gall will tap him out in 1st or 2nd. Already loading up on -135. If you bet Sage, you will lose your money.
If I had to choose, I would pick Sage. More athletic talent and experience. Gall's only chance is to pressure Sage until he gasses and take him down and choke him out. But, that could very well happen.
I'm really looking forward to this card. Even though all of the key fights are pretty much meaningless in the big picture.
If I had to choose, I would pick Sage. More athletic talent and experience. Gall's only chance is to pressure Sage until he gasses and take him down and choke him out. But, that could very well happen.
I'm really looking forward to this card. Even though all of the key fights are pretty much meaningless in the big picture.