If I have an amazon fire stick I can stream the fights on multiple platforms. Are they going after them? Or us? Dana sounds like they're onto something but not clear who he's targeting?
Who is UFC trying to bust regarding streaming?
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/mcgregor-poirier-dana-illegal-streams-23363037 I am nervous now to stream it lol
If you believe one ounce of what Dana says, you don't know how the internet works and I have an island to sell you.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/mcgregor-poirier-dana-illegal-streams-23363037 I am nervous now to stream it lol
If you believe one ounce of what Dana says, you don't know how the internet works and I have an island to sell you.
Yeah but on amazon firestick there are so many places you can stream it from and they are legit channels. Who are the servers that stream the actual channels to these devices?
Yeah but on amazon firestick there are so many places you can stream it from and they are legit channels. Who are the servers that stream the actual channels to these devices?
“We got one, we got him,” White said. “We’re watching this guy right now. All you have to do is turn it on Saturday, and we got you, f—ker. I can’t wait. Turn it on Saturday, streamers, and see what happens.”
![]()
White is trying to intimidate the world's streamers from uploading the fight? I'll bet everything I own this fight will be streamed just like it always is, just like every sport always is. I'm surprised he's taking this unwinnable stance.
“We got one, we got him,” White said. “We’re watching this guy right now. All you have to do is turn it on Saturday, and we got you, f—ker. I can’t wait. Turn it on Saturday, streamers, and see what happens.”
![]()
White is trying to intimidate the world's streamers from uploading the fight? I'll bet everything I own this fight will be streamed just like it always is, just like every sport always is. I'm surprised he's taking this unwinnable stance.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,786
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,951
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,587
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,863
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,882
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
