Turkalj won vs Aslan back in 2020 I believe, and both fighters are still only 27 years old.. For me I think it's close, and I'll see how they look on the scales. I would lean more towards Aslan because Turkalj has taken some legitimate damage since then specifically in his last two fights, and is trending downwards. Good luck guys.. In the faceoffs we trust!
Who do you guys think wins poll?
Turkalj won vs Aslan back in 2020 I believe, and both fighters are still only 27 years old.. For me I think it's close, and I'll see how they look on the scales. I would lean more towards Aslan because Turkalj has taken some legitimate damage since then specifically in his last two fights, and is trending downwards. Good luck guys.. In the faceoffs we trust!
Still no idea on this one.. I haven't voted myself.. Also, we've tallied no votes.. maybe I'll try another poll again next week.. This fight clearly too close to call! GL Gents!
Still no idea on this one.. I haven't voted myself.. Also, we've tallied no votes.. maybe I'll try another poll again next week.. This fight clearly too close to call! GL Gents!
Just to clear things up.. I am going with Aslan to win this fight
Ibo Aslan -125
Long story short. I went back and taped this guy more, and really liked what I saw. I'm not sure if there was improvements etc.. I do think the cardio is a huge red flag, and there is a decent chance of a similar loss by submission to Anton. However.. I am leaning more towards Aslan will finish him in a revenge manner before he has a chance to gas out. I have submitted my vote also on the poll. Good luck fellas!
![]()
Just to clear things up.. I am going with Aslan to win this fight
Ibo Aslan -125
Long story short. I went back and taped this guy more, and really liked what I saw. I'm not sure if there was improvements etc.. I do think the cardio is a huge red flag, and there is a decent chance of a similar loss by submission to Anton. However.. I am leaning more towards Aslan will finish him in a revenge manner before he has a chance to gas out. I have submitted my vote also on the poll. Good luck fellas!
![]()
On One of the fights .. The stick clapper dude starting slapping that stick around 8.5-9 seconds left in the round.. I think they need to get a new guy if he can't handle one job the entire fight card is to bang that hollow stick.. So his timing should not be off imo.
Anyways.. I think this poll was a success.. First time I tried it, and I was impressed with the clarity of the whole thing. I'll try to come up with something more interesting next week, but it certainly has potential. Laterz folks!
![]()
On One of the fights .. The stick clapper dude starting slapping that stick around 8.5-9 seconds left in the round.. I think they need to get a new guy if he can't handle one job the entire fight card is to bang that hollow stick.. So his timing should not be off imo.
Anyways.. I think this poll was a success.. First time I tried it, and I was impressed with the clarity of the whole thing. I'll try to come up with something more interesting next week, but it certainly has potential. Laterz folks!
![]()
On One of the fights .. The stick clapper dude starting slapping that stick around 8.5-9 seconds left in the round.. I think they need to get a new guy if he can't handle one job the entire fight card is to bang that hollow stick.. So his timing should not be off imo.
Anyways.. I think this poll was a success.. First time I tried it, and I was impressed with the clarity of the whole thing. I'll try to come up with something more interesting next week, but it certainly has potential. Laterz folks!
![]()
On One of the fights .. The stick clapper dude starting slapping that stick around 8.5-9 seconds left in the round.. I think they need to get a new guy if he can't handle one job the entire fight card is to bang that hollow stick.. So his timing should not be off imo.
Anyways.. I think this poll was a success.. First time I tried it, and I was impressed with the clarity of the whole thing. I'll try to come up with something more interesting next week, but it certainly has potential. Laterz folks!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,093
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,599
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,009
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
