5Dimes offers lines for many MMA promotions other than the UFC including Invicta FC. So does Bookmaker to a lesser extent. Check the archive tab on BestFightOdds.com and see for yourself.
5Dimes offers lines for many MMA promotions other than the UFC including Invicta FC. So does Bookmaker to a lesser extent. Check the archive tab on BestFightOdds.com and see for yourself.
Thanks Jim. Bookmaker must have Invicta up near the fight date, nothing showing up now. Around how early before the Invicta event do they allow bets, I may want to parlay a bet or two, UFC and Invicta.
5dimes payout unfortuntely is troublesome with Canadian banks not accepting payments, at least for me..
Only dipping my toe in for a few matches for now.
Thanks Jim. Bookmaker must have Invicta up near the fight date, nothing showing up now. Around how early before the Invicta event do they allow bets, I may want to parlay a bet or two, UFC and Invicta.
5dimes payout unfortuntely is troublesome with Canadian banks not accepting payments, at least for me..
Well, you missed the most recent Invicta card this past Saturday. I don't even know if they announced when the next one is scheduled for. Lines usually go up the day before or day of the fight card for the smaller promotions at most sports books.
Well, you missed the most recent Invicta card this past Saturday. I don't even know if they announced when the next one is scheduled for. Lines usually go up the day before or day of the fight card for the smaller promotions at most sports books.
5dimes would not accept my Debit card at first for payment. I took a picture of my Drivers license and debit card next to each other and sent it to them and they accepted it.
Whenever I've cashed out they've sent me a check. Takes about 2 weeks or so.
5dimes would not accept my Debit card at first for payment. I took a picture of my Drivers license and debit card next to each other and sent it to them and they accepted it.
Whenever I've cashed out they've sent me a check. Takes about 2 weeks or so.
Missed it by a few days.. With my luck I dont know why I bet lol. Silver lining is that I found a book with an all womens mma organization which I prefer over mens for betting reasons.
5dimes and Sport bet has the best odds but they dont have instadebit or their own debit card withdrawl like bookmaker. I may go with checks withdrawl once I get my bank roll up and be able to get better odds with different books.
Missed it by a few days.. With my luck I dont know why I bet lol. Silver lining is that I found a book with an all womens mma organization which I prefer over mens for betting reasons.
5dimes and Sport bet has the best odds but they dont have instadebit or their own debit card withdrawl like bookmaker. I may go with checks withdrawl once I get my bank roll up and be able to get better odds with different books.
Anyone used sportbet? they have the best odds for 90 percent of ufc fights, do they limit your betting? My current onlinebook disabled my withdrawl option, I have to go to live chat everytime.. They cant limit my betting because I bet low and large amount of bets.. still sucks..
Which books do you use for live betting? Pinny for nba has low options, bookmaker is an option, all the other big casual books like william hill, 365, bet fred.. dont really look too promising.
Anyone used sportbet? they have the best odds for 90 percent of ufc fights, do they limit your betting? My current onlinebook disabled my withdrawl option, I have to go to live chat everytime.. They cant limit my betting because I bet low and large amount of bets.. still sucks..
Which books do you use for live betting? Pinny for nba has low options, bookmaker is an option, all the other big casual books like william hill, 365, bet fred.. dont really look too promising.