What goes into the final judging of fights holy moly
That santos fight.....
how in the hell did the judge call that a 30-27 ????
For the volko fight I see everyone getting butthurt about it. Max slowed down in those championship round while volko was noticeably increasing the pace and throwing more strikes. I know it’s a 5 round fight but those last 2 championship rounds mean a lot. And I really don’t think r3 was deffinately max...could have been a draw or have gone either way imo. But volko deff showed out in those final championship rounds
That santos fight.....
how in the hell did the judge call that a 30-27 ????
For the volko fight I see everyone getting butthurt about it. Max slowed down in those championship round while volko was noticeably increasing the pace and throwing more strikes. I know it’s a 5 round fight but those last 2 championship rounds mean a lot. And I really don’t think r3 was deffinately max...could have been a draw or have gone either way imo. But volko deff showed out in those final championship rounds
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,780
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,314
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,618
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,090
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,971
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 499
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
