Alot of fancy footwork and confidence.. You train your whole life in Peru, and have no submission defense lol. Maybe he should have spent a few winters in Brazil. marginal takedown defense also. Wasn't sure if I was impressed with him or not.
![]()
Alot of fancy footwork and confidence.. You train your whole life in Peru, and have no submission defense lol. Maybe he should have spent a few winters in Brazil. marginal takedown defense also. Wasn't sure if I was impressed with him or not.
![]()
Alot of fancy footwork and confidence.. You train your whole life in Peru, and have no submission defense lol. Maybe he should have spent a few winters in Brazil. marginal takedown defense also. Wasn't sure if I was impressed with him or not.
![]()
Also it's a shame nobody taught Dontale Mayes how to throw a proper hook or he might have KO'ed this guy already.. He certainly has the chin to step into the pocket and throw it.
Also it's a shame nobody taught Dontale Mayes how to throw a proper hook or he might have KO'ed this guy already.. He certainly has the chin to step into the pocket and throw it.
Minty Bets is picking Figlak @-175. She's usually pretty solid, but this is a dog or pass situation for sure. Figlak was ragdolled by Ziam who isn't even a grappler.
Figlak could win , but that price is ridiculous.. The fight is a clear 50/50 spot.
Minty Bets is picking Figlak @-175. She's usually pretty solid, but this is a dog or pass situation for sure. Figlak was ragdolled by Ziam who isn't even a grappler.
Figlak could win , but that price is ridiculous.. The fight is a clear 50/50 spot.
put down the pipe kid .. minty bets is a woman.
put down the pipe kid .. minty bets is a woman.
I didn't pay super close attention to the second round.. Mayes Rd 1, and Machado Rd 3.
I thought Mayes probably edged rd 2, but I missed a bit of it, and I didn't see the judges scorecards.
I didn't pay super close attention to the second round.. Mayes Rd 1, and Machado Rd 3.
I thought Mayes probably edged rd 2, but I missed a bit of it, and I didn't see the judges scorecards.
