Posted:
#1
MMA record 15-6
Parlay (Weidman-Rivera-Bermudez) +400
Weidman +140 I think Weidman is too big for Gastelum and he hasn't been tested yet in 185 division. Vitor should retire and Tim Kennedy DID retire. I am a big fan of Gastelum though so I hope he proves me wrong.
Rivera -200 I believe Rivera will nullify Almeida's offence. Rivera to win a beat down DEC or SUB
Bermudez -230 I want Elkins to win but I think Dennis has enough to win a DEC
Parlay (Weidman-Rivera-Bermudez) +400
Weidman +140 I think Weidman is too big for Gastelum and he hasn't been tested yet in 185 division. Vitor should retire and Tim Kennedy DID retire. I am a big fan of Gastelum though so I hope he proves me wrong.
Rivera -200 I believe Rivera will nullify Almeida's offence. Rivera to win a beat down DEC or SUB
Bermudez -230 I want Elkins to win but I think Dennis has enough to win a DEC
