Hey guys someone posted on one of these threads or another sport, don't remember, that you could watch all sports on Astroviewonline.com! They charged like $20/ month. So I checked it out and all it mentioned was something about VPN!!! Didn't look into it anymore because it didn't make sense. Anyone with any info on this would be appreciated or maybe a similar site. Thanks.
Watching MMA or any sport
Hey guys someone posted on one of these threads or another sport, don't remember, that you could watch all sports on Astroviewonline.com! They charged like $20/ month. So I checked it out and all it mentioned was something about VPN!!! Didn't look into it anymore because it didn't make sense. Anyone with any info on this would be appreciated or maybe a similar site. Thanks.
@haymo
yes, I've used this service for 5 years. First thing you need is a vpn, I would recommend surfshark. I forget the exact price but I believe I paid for 48 months and it worked out to only 2$/month. Once you have a vpn, go to astroview and purchase package 1. From there you'll be givin instructions on how to download their software to your firestick. It may seem like a lot but it's very easy. bol![]()
![]()
@haymo
yes, I've used this service for 5 years. First thing you need is a vpn, I would recommend surfshark. I forget the exact price but I believe I paid for 48 months and it worked out to only 2$/month. Once you have a vpn, go to astroview and purchase package 1. From there you'll be givin instructions on how to download their software to your firestick. It may seem like a lot but it's very easy. bol![]()
![]()
Hey Eddy wanted to ask you a few more questions regarding some tech stuff getting the astroview! With regards to getting a vpn first, do you mean for my laptop before downloading the software or for my tv? I've never used streaming with my tv, don't understand how to do it! I just use the Spectrum remote for cable tv and can't find my Samsung remote. I have recently streamed stuff on my iPad to watch some sports I don't get on my cable package. Thanks. I'm not tech savvy with all this stuff!
Hey Eddy wanted to ask you a few more questions regarding some tech stuff getting the astroview! With regards to getting a vpn first, do you mean for my laptop before downloading the software or for my tv? I've never used streaming with my tv, don't understand how to do it! I just use the Spectrum remote for cable tv and can't find my Samsung remote. I have recently streamed stuff on my iPad to watch some sports I don't get on my cable package. Thanks. I'm not tech savvy with all this stuff!
Also Eddy I should just use Spectrum or any cable service for basic and wi-fi correct? Any other suggestions appreciated that I should do! Thanks a lot.
Also Eddy I should just use Spectrum or any cable service for basic and wi-fi correct? Any other suggestions appreciated that I should do! Thanks a lot.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
