Posted:
#1
No posted plays. Gotta start somewhere I guess. Only cred ive got on this site is I vowed (in print) to ride the "Floyd to Win" train til the wheels fell off back in 06. Laid some serious juice at times, but its been a smooth and profitable ride. Wheels never fell off, just parked in the garage.
Blah, Blah.....who gives af......whats this Verdum stuff you're talking?
I'll keep it Vanilla......
You have a defending champion, in the sweet spot of his career, headlining a card in his own country, defending his title with the clear ground advantage as hes extremely hard to hold down. Proven iron chin, and amazing recovery if he does get caught up in a slugfest, no chance of dropping a close decision.............all at a very reasonable price of -155 (165 now).
I would honestly have squeezed the trigger on Verdum, without hesitation, up to -260. Therefore, his -165 is a must for parlay players. Should Mighty Mouse announce today that hes moving up in weight, my argument is firm.......Fabricio is the most dominant fighter in his division! Although hvywt is rather "middle heavy", my position would still stand firm. And this fight is a bettors last chance......you can still catch the tail end of the lead lap on recognizing his dominance and career sweetspot. The aforementioned Mighty Mouse, Yair Rodriguez, and Fabricio are the only current fighters I vow to ride until the wheels fall off. Of course, Fabs wheels will eventually fall off........but it certainly wont be Saturday night in Brazil.
Sorry books. Cant always stay silent. It is my duty to occasionally jump the fence and point out to my fellow lions the -165 carcass you have bestowed upon us. Let us enjoy this helping of cashflow!
"Is it the way I disect the card, or my bankroll that brings all the boys to the yard?"
Blah, Blah.....who gives af......whats this Verdum stuff you're talking?
I'll keep it Vanilla......
You have a defending champion, in the sweet spot of his career, headlining a card in his own country, defending his title with the clear ground advantage as hes extremely hard to hold down. Proven iron chin, and amazing recovery if he does get caught up in a slugfest, no chance of dropping a close decision.............all at a very reasonable price of -155 (165 now).
I would honestly have squeezed the trigger on Verdum, without hesitation, up to -260. Therefore, his -165 is a must for parlay players. Should Mighty Mouse announce today that hes moving up in weight, my argument is firm.......Fabricio is the most dominant fighter in his division! Although hvywt is rather "middle heavy", my position would still stand firm. And this fight is a bettors last chance......you can still catch the tail end of the lead lap on recognizing his dominance and career sweetspot. The aforementioned Mighty Mouse, Yair Rodriguez, and Fabricio are the only current fighters I vow to ride until the wheels fall off. Of course, Fabs wheels will eventually fall off........but it certainly wont be Saturday night in Brazil.
Sorry books. Cant always stay silent. It is my duty to occasionally jump the fence and point out to my fellow lions the -165 carcass you have bestowed upon us. Let us enjoy this helping of cashflow!
"Is it the way I disect the card, or my bankroll that brings all the boys to the yard?"
