Jared Gooden +185 $3,500.000 =$6,475.000
Got Horth -120 early $5,000.000 just started
more later possibly GL $$$$$$$$$ ![]()
Horth won that idc what they say rounds 2 & 3 one judge was correct whatever
Drakkar close -135 $4,750.000 =$3,519.750 love this fight
Brundage +195 $4,000.000 =$7,800.000 he will finally prove his worth in the UFC tonight
Horth won that idc what they say rounds 2 & 3 one judge was correct whatever
Drakkar close -135 $4,750.000 =$3,519.750 love this fight
Brundage +195 $4,000.000 =$7,800.000 he will finally prove his worth in the UFC tonight
I really like Dariush in this match up he is a bad match up stylistically for Arman ....Armans aggressive style is gonna hurt him in the end
Dariush +240 $4,000.000 = $9,600.000 grabbing it now
I really like Dariush in this match up he is a bad match up stylistically for Arman ....Armans aggressive style is gonna hurt him in the end
Dariush +240 $4,000.000 = $9,600.000 grabbing it now
I just wanna say Dariush stepping up n fighting Arman the young buck killer lower ranked is a testament to his dedication ...mark my words Dariush wont lose here ....just my insight cuz higher power knows i dont win em all lol ![]()
I just wanna say Dariush stepping up n fighting Arman the young buck killer lower ranked is a testament to his dedication ...mark my words Dariush wont lose here ....just my insight cuz higher power knows i dont win em all lol ![]()
