UFC's Golden Boys, and girl
I agree....this is pretty crazy stuff, but the financial endgame must make all of the coddling worthwhile.
Headlining the biggest event in UFC history, and pisss hot? That is ridiculous......no excuse either.
Any thoughts on who may step in to fight Cormier? Pretty bad beat for him financially.....I wonder if these guys can take out insurance policies if their payday fight falls through?
I agree....this is pretty crazy stuff, but the financial endgame must make all of the coddling worthwhile.
Headlining the biggest event in UFC history, and pisss hot? That is ridiculous......no excuse either.
Any thoughts on who may step in to fight Cormier? Pretty bad beat for him financially.....I wonder if these guys can take out insurance policies if their payday fight falls through?
I agree....this is pretty crazy stuff, but the financial endgame must make all of the coddling worthwhile.
Headlining the biggest event in UFC history, and pisss hot? That is ridiculous......no excuse either.
Any thoughts on who may step in to fight Cormier? Pretty bad beat for him financially.....I wonder if these guys can take out insurance policies if their payday fight falls through?
I agree....this is pretty crazy stuff, but the financial endgame must make all of the coddling worthwhile.
Headlining the biggest event in UFC history, and pisss hot? That is ridiculous......no excuse either.
Any thoughts on who may step in to fight Cormier? Pretty bad beat for him financially.....I wonder if these guys can take out insurance policies if their payday fight falls through?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
