Jessica Andrade vs. Rose Namajunas OVER 2.5 -140
Volkan Oezdemir -150 Jiri Prochazka
Can't argue with any of those, you should be well stocked,on Ziti for the next pandemic/shutdown.
Only one I question is the distance on Yan/Aldo. Both can bang, neither will go,for submissions, but I wonder..i think Yan takes this, but Also is an experienced vet. I don't see him just walking into something early, but maybe something late as they start to wear down. What are you seeing that is different?
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
Can't argue with any of those, you should be well stocked,on Ziti for the next pandemic/shutdown.
Only one I question is the distance on Yan/Aldo. Both can bang, neither will go,for submissions, but I wonder..i think Yan takes this, but Also is an experienced vet. I don't see him just walking into something early, but maybe something late as they start to wear down. What are you seeing that is different?
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
