I'm not sure what happened, but looks like my thread from last week disappeared? Anyways, was not a good week... -5.5u on the week. That brings the updated 2022 results to : +11.64u
I'm not sure what happened, but looks like my thread from last week disappeared? Anyways, was not a good week... -5.5u on the week. That brings the updated 2022 results to : +11.64u
I'm not sure what happened, but looks like my thread from last week disappeared? Anyways, was not a good week... -5.5u on the week. That brings the updated 2022 results to : +11.64u
Small slate today, might add some more before the event starts. GL to all this weekend!![]()
Mayra ML +100 (1u)
Mayra by KO/TKO/DQ @ +1000 (.5u)
Soto ML +225 (1u)
Small slate today, might add some more before the event starts. GL to all this weekend!![]()
Mayra ML +100 (1u)
Mayra by KO/TKO/DQ @ +1000 (.5u)
Soto ML +225 (1u)
