Friday results: 1-3, (2 NC's) , -0.82u
2022 total: 25-34, +9.18u
Ive been ice cold and really bad with parlays lately ![]()
. GL to all tonight!
Couple of plays for now:
Belal by decision @+250 (.5u)...I think Belal can smother his way to a win as long as he doesn't get clipped early on. Maybe Luque runs through him, but I'm willing to take a shot here
Jenkins +520 (.5u)....Very long layoff for Klose + tough weight cut= Taking a stab at this one
Couple of plays for now:
Belal by decision @+250 (.5u)...I think Belal can smother his way to a win as long as he doesn't get clipped early on. Maybe Luque runs through him, but I'm willing to take a shot here
Jenkins +520 (.5u)....Very long layoff for Klose + tough weight cut= Taking a stab at this one
Good luck! Nice line on Jenkins. Me thinks he has a little more than a punchers chance. I'm big on Ronson, if he wins I might sprinkle a half unit or so on Jenkins
Good luck! Nice line on Jenkins. Me thinks he has a little more than a punchers chance. I'm big on Ronson, if he wins I might sprinkle a half unit or so on Jenkins
Results: 1-3, -1.25u
2022 total: 26-37, +7.93u
A few notes:
1. It looks like I forgot to put my Belal by dec +250 bet on my BET-MMA tracking profile, so that is unfortunate. I wonder if I can email them a screenshot of my ticket for proof that I put the bet in?
2. Going to try and start picking my spots better. I was having more success picking 1-3 bets each card, and since I've been betting more than that, my results haven't been good.
I'll be back at it soon
Congrats to all who won tonight.
Results: 1-3, -1.25u
2022 total: 26-37, +7.93u
A few notes:
1. It looks like I forgot to put my Belal by dec +250 bet on my BET-MMA tracking profile, so that is unfortunate. I wonder if I can email them a screenshot of my ticket for proof that I put the bet in?
2. Going to try and start picking my spots better. I was having more success picking 1-3 bets each card, and since I've been betting more than that, my results haven't been good.
I'll be back at it soon
Congrats to all who won tonight.
Shit I forgot this lol...Not to sound sketchy but that Laramie line locked up on me, when I looked back at my phone I realized my bet didn't go through.
Shit I forgot this lol...Not to sound sketchy but that Laramie line locked up on me, when I looked back at my phone I realized my bet didn't go through.
