Last event Results : 3-4, +1.61u
2022 Total: 16-11, +14.92u
Locked this in earlier today, line has been moving though:
Bruno Silva ML @ +160 (1u)
Last event Results : 3-4, +1.61u
2022 Total: 16-11, +14.92u
Locked this in earlier today, line has been moving though:
Bruno Silva ML @ +160 (1u)
Last event Results : 3-4, +1.61u
2022 Total: 16-11, +14.92u
Locked this in earlier today, line has been moving though:
Bruno Silva ML @ +160 (1u)
Bruno is a much better grappler, and while I'm not sure how aggressive he'll be in taking this to the mat, I can see him having success in the clinch/against the fence.
I think this fight is closer to a pick em', so I'll take the shot on Silva @ +160.
Bruno is a much better grappler, and while I'm not sure how aggressive he'll be in taking this to the mat, I can see him having success in the clinch/against the fence.
I think this fight is closer to a pick em', so I'll take the shot on Silva @ +160.
Event Results: 2-3, +0.41u
2022 total: 18-14, +15.32u
10th straight winning UFC event!
Side note/eant: Idk how many people watched the Bellator main event, but I thought Burnell won that fight. I'm not crying robbery by any means, but I will say that a 50-45 scorecard is just horrible. I've tried to stay away from Bellator, due to these type of scorecards. Again, I'm not crying robbery as I could see an argument for either fighter winning, but idk wtf these judges are seeing sometimes. Crazy sport.
Event Results: 2-3, +0.41u
2022 total: 18-14, +15.32u
10th straight winning UFC event!
Side note/eant: Idk how many people watched the Bellator main event, but I thought Burnell won that fight. I'm not crying robbery by any means, but I will say that a 50-45 scorecard is just horrible. I've tried to stay away from Bellator, due to these type of scorecards. Again, I'm not crying robbery as I could see an argument for either fighter winning, but idk wtf these judges are seeing sometimes. Crazy sport.
Also, Bruno Silva must be a "Paulo Costa" type of black belt lol....horrible grappling against a guy who can't grapple. Pereira is going to be a huge fade for me down the line, unfortunately last night wasn't the right spot. ![]()
Also, Bruno Silva must be a "Paulo Costa" type of black belt lol....horrible grappling against a guy who can't grapple. Pereira is going to be a huge fade for me down the line, unfortunately last night wasn't the right spot. ![]()
Also, Bruno Silva must be a "Paulo Costa" type of black belt lol....horrible grappling against a guy who can't grapple. Pereira is going to be a huge fade for me down the line, unfortunately last night wasn't the right spot. ![]()
Also, Bruno Silva must be a "Paulo Costa" type of black belt lol....horrible grappling against a guy who can't grapple. Pereira is going to be a huge fade for me down the line, unfortunately last night wasn't the right spot. ![]()
