Haven't done it yet this year, but I may bring back the "sprinkle" bets as well. Definitely some + money props that interest me on this card, not sure if I'll add them or not though.
Haven't done it yet this year, but I may bring back the "sprinkle" bets as well. Definitely some + money props that interest me on this card, not sure if I'll add them or not though.
I don't think Hill has faced anyone whose standup is as good as Walker's. Walker has had a tougher strength of schedule as well. Last thing is that Walker also has 5rd experience and I think this favors him and will try and drag this one out a bit
Walker's chin is suspect, so wouldn't be surprised at an early rd 1 or 2 KO by Hill. But I'll take the shot at Walker +200
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7:
Why walker
I don't think Hill has faced anyone whose standup is as good as Walker's. Walker has had a tougher strength of schedule as well. Last thing is that Walker also has 5rd experience and I think this favors him and will try and drag this one out a bit
Walker's chin is suspect, so wouldn't be surprised at an early rd 1 or 2 KO by Hill. But I'll take the shot at Walker +200
I might play Walker. I really like his value. I'm heavily invested on the over 1.5 rounds in that fight, so I'm skeptical on throwing anymore money at it.
I might play Walker. I really like his value. I'm heavily invested on the over 1.5 rounds in that fight, so I'm skeptical on throwing anymore money at it.
I might play Walker. I really like his value. I'm heavily invested on the over 1.5 rounds in that fight, so I'm skeptical on throwing anymore money at it.
Definitely don't blame you for staying off Walker if you have that o1.5 locked in
Quote Originally Posted by paletta007:
I might play Walker. I really like his value. I'm heavily invested on the over 1.5 rounds in that fight, so I'm skeptical on throwing anymore money at it.
Definitely don't blame you for staying off Walker if you have that o1.5 locked in