If I have time to tape before Saturday I'll probably have more picks...but for now this is all I have:
Strickland ML -210 (2.5u)
I think Strickland's grappling will pass the Hermansson test. Jack needs a guillotine or some bullsh*t leg lock to win IMO, don't think he can keep him down + I think Strickland's pressure/cardio will be too much for Herm over 5 rds.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
GL to all this weekend
Last event: 2-0, +5.50u
2022 total: 4-0, +10.69u
If I have time to tape before Saturday I'll probably have more picks...but for now this is all I have:
Strickland ML -210 (2.5u)
I think Strickland's grappling will pass the Hermansson test. Jack needs a guillotine or some bullsh*t leg lock to win IMO, don't think he can keep him down + I think Strickland's pressure/cardio will be too much for Herm over 5 rds.