Alexander Romanov -485 : I like King Kong's chances tonight. He looked huge compared to Lima at weigh ins. Looks like total mismatch. He wins by sub.
Darren Elkins -280 : I'm rollin with Elkins tonight to smother Garagorri and make this a boring wrestling match. He win by decision and snap 4 fight losing streak. Ufc trying to set elkins up for loss against young prospect in Garagorri but odds say otherwise. It has went up since line came out.
Tanner Boser -345 Boser by Ko. Arvloski is a legend but he needs to quit taking on these young kids and go home. He had a great career, Boser retires him tonight.
Thiago Santos -230: Santos is back!! I believe he will pick up where he left off, regardless if he is a lil rusty. He will ko Glover who surprisingly is on 4 fight winning streak but he wont surprise thiago. Thiago ready for a run at light heavyweight champ.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Here is a parlay I put together
Alexander Romanov -485 : I like King Kong's chances tonight. He looked huge compared to Lima at weigh ins. Looks like total mismatch. He wins by sub.
Darren Elkins -280 : I'm rollin with Elkins tonight to smother Garagorri and make this a boring wrestling match. He win by decision and snap 4 fight losing streak. Ufc trying to set elkins up for loss against young prospect in Garagorri but odds say otherwise. It has went up since line came out.
Tanner Boser -345 Boser by Ko. Arvloski is a legend but he needs to quit taking on these young kids and go home. He had a great career, Boser retires him tonight.
Thiago Santos -230: Santos is back!! I believe he will pick up where he left off, regardless if he is a lil rusty. He will ko Glover who surprisingly is on 4 fight winning streak but he wont surprise thiago. Thiago ready for a run at light heavyweight champ.