Cashed out the parlay play 8 after round 2 for a +1.25 profit
I probably should not have cashed out early, but Blacowicz seemed so gassed heading to the 3rd, I did not want to risk the chance of him getting beaten in the 3rd for the sake of 0.6 units.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Cashed out the parlay play 8 after round 2 for a +1.25 profit
I probably should not have cashed out early, but Blacowicz seemed so gassed heading to the 3rd, I did not want to risk the chance of him getting beaten in the 3rd for the sake of 0.6 units.
I use Bet365. They have in play betting throughout the round. They also allow you to cash out your bets as the match is happening, linked to their in play live betting options.
Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:
What site do you use to bet mid round?
I use Bet365. They have in play betting throughout the round. They also allow you to cash out your bets as the match is happening, linked to their in play live betting options.