Could have gotten some better lines if I used bet365 or pinny, but since I am vacationing in Aruba, I could not resist the urge to bet at my resort's casino's sportsbook!
Could have gotten some better lines if I used bet365 or pinny, but since I am vacationing in Aruba, I could not resist the urge to bet at my resort's casino's sportsbook!
Could have gotten some better lines if I used bet365 or pinny, but since I am vacationing in Aruba, I could not resist the urge to bet at my resort's casino's sportsbook!
They took 10% of my winnings when I was in Aruba last year.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Could have gotten some better lines if I used bet365 or pinny, but since I am vacationing in Aruba, I could not resist the urge to bet at my resort's casino's sportsbook!
They took 10% of my winnings when I was in Aruba last year.
They took 10% of my winnings when I was in Aruba last year.
I think the casinos are trying to scam the tourists. When I was here a few years ago, the holiday inn took none of my winnings. However, when I went there this year they wanted to take 5% so I didn't play there.
I have been betting elsewhere and they have not taken any of my winnings.
Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:
They took 10% of my winnings when I was in Aruba last year.
I think the casinos are trying to scam the tourists. When I was here a few years ago, the holiday inn took none of my winnings. However, when I went there this year they wanted to take 5% so I didn't play there.
I have been betting elsewhere and they have not taken any of my winnings.