Last night was probably one of the most ridiculous nights of fights I have ever seen in my life. I don't ever recall there being a card where almost every underdog won. The only favorite who won last night was Ivan Jorge.
If all those fights were to be rebooked again for a future event, more than likely the outcome would be different on practically everyone of those fights.
The results last night were so absurd, that I predict that other than Michael Johnson, most of the guys who won last night will probably never win another match in the UFC.
Last night was probably one of the most ridiculous nights of fights I have ever seen in my life. I don't ever recall there being a card where almost every underdog won. The only favorite who won last night was Ivan Jorge.
If all those fights were to be rebooked again for a future event, more than likely the outcome would be different on practically everyone of those fights.
The results last night were so absurd, that I predict that other than Michael Johnson, most of the guys who won last night will probably never win another match in the UFC.
As a result of last nights absurdity, the plays went 2-7 for -9.85 units. Under the circumstances, it could've been a lot worse. I won't bother recapping, as every play lost other then Michael Johnson and Douglas Silva.
As a result of last nights absurdity, the plays went 2-7 for -9.85 units. Under the circumstances, it could've been a lot worse. I won't bother recapping, as every play lost other then Michael Johnson and Douglas Silva.
I think Reneau, de LA Torre, and Martins all can win a few more fights. I get what your saying though Mister. Can't believe I slept on Seanz, total Donkey bet on my part!!!
I think Reneau, de LA Torre, and Martins all can win a few more fights. I get what your saying though Mister. Can't believe I slept on Seanz, total Donkey bet on my part!!!