Well, I made $$$ tonight, but 2 horrendous decisions and a split decision going against me cost me a monstrous night. Overall, the plays went 6-3 for +2.6 units.
Well, I made $$$ tonight, but 2 horrendous decisions and a split decision going against me cost me a monstrous night. Overall, the plays went 6-3 for +2.6 units.
Well, I made $$$ tonight, but 2 horrendous decisions and a split decision going against me cost me a monstrous night. Overall, the plays went 6-3 for +2.6 units.
Bad beats, but still in the black Mister!!!!!! Hey I had Tibau, I was surprised it was that close.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Well, I made $$$ tonight, but 2 horrendous decisions and a split decision going against me cost me a monstrous night. Overall, the plays went 6-3 for +2.6 units.
Bad beats, but still in the black Mister!!!!!! Hey I had Tibau, I was surprised it was that close.