I think Barnatt bet against himself and just made a lot of money.........he should never be -400 over anyone.....dam him he is so mediocre it's pathetic
I think Barnatt bet against himself and just made a lot of money.........he should never be -400 over anyone.....dam him he is so mediocre it's pathetic
I think Barnatt bet against himself and just made a lot of money.........he should never be -400 over anyone.....dam him he is so mediocre it's pathetic
He seemed very confused and tentative especially in the first round. It's almost as if he had never sparred with anyone as big as him before. I think that made the difference. It was a close fight going to the third and he got caught. It sucks to lose a big play like that but $hit happens sometimes...
Quote Originally Posted by Howdoiplayxx:
I think Barnatt bet against himself and just made a lot of money.........he should never be -400 over anyone.....dam him he is so mediocre it's pathetic
He seemed very confused and tentative especially in the first round. It's almost as if he had never sparred with anyone as big as him before. I think that made the difference. It was a close fight going to the third and he got caught. It sucks to lose a big play like that but $hit happens sometimes...
This is truly turning into one of my worst years ever, especially with capping UFC. Another terrible night, as the plays went 2-6 for -19.15. It is especially frustrating since I got a lot of the fights right last night but every single parlay but one got busted up. If I had organized them a little bit better, I would've had a positive night.
Here is the recap:
1. Hammer time parlay of Frankie Edgar and Luke Barnatt
2. Parlay of Jared Rosholt and Matt Wiman
3. Parlay of James Vick and Ruslan Magomedov
4. Parlay of Yves Edwards and Dooho Choi
5. Bobby Green
6. Kailin Curran
7. Parlay of Joseph Venavidez and Brad Pickett ,
8. Frankie Edgar
This is truly turning into one of my worst years ever, especially with capping UFC. Another terrible night, as the plays went 2-6 for -19.15. It is especially frustrating since I got a lot of the fights right last night but every single parlay but one got busted up. If I had organized them a little bit better, I would've had a positive night.
Here is the recap:
1. Hammer time parlay of Frankie Edgar and Luke Barnatt
A couple of closing remarks. I think Yves Edwards should retire. He has really lost a step and continues to deteriorate from fight to fight. I should've known not to have touched him. I also thought the Brad Pickett decision was one of the worst I've seen in quite a while. I thought the only round that Camus even came close to winning was the second.
A couple of closing remarks. I think Yves Edwards should retire. He has really lost a step and continues to deteriorate from fight to fight. I should've known not to have touched him. I also thought the Brad Pickett decision was one of the worst I've seen in quite a while. I thought the only round that Camus even came close to winning was the second.
Yves Edwards looked old overnight and should retire. He's surely getting cut from the UFC in any case. Jared Roshalt should have wrestled more instead of throwing hands with his Russian opponent. Gotta be careful with those parlays. I lost 3 of 5 parlays myself, but made it up on straight bets, over/unders, props and live betting.
Do you ever bet props or bet live outcomes or point spreads as the fights are on tv, MR? There is some good money to be made there if you can watch the fights in real time.
Yves Edwards looked old overnight and should retire. He's surely getting cut from the UFC in any case. Jared Roshalt should have wrestled more instead of throwing hands with his Russian opponent. Gotta be careful with those parlays. I lost 3 of 5 parlays myself, but made it up on straight bets, over/unders, props and live betting.
Do you ever bet props or bet live outcomes or point spreads as the fights are on tv, MR? There is some good money to be made there if you can watch the fights in real time.
Yves Edwards looked old overnight and should retire. He's surely getting cut from the UFC in any case. Jared Roshalt should have wrestled more instead of throwing hands with his Russian opponent. Gotta be careful with those parlays. I lost 3 of 5 parlays myself, but made it up on straight bets, over/unders, props and live betting.
Do you ever bet props or bet live outcomes or point spreads as the fights are on tv, MR? There is some good money to be made there if you can watch the fights in real time.
I use bet365 and pinnacle and neither of them offer much in terms of pre-fight props. Bet365 does offer live betting but I use it infrequently. Mostly when I use it, it is to buy off when someone I have bet on is stinking out the joint and the odds to do so are worth it. Dillashaw vs Barao is a prime example where I took Dillashaw live after round 2 at approximately eve money.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Yves Edwards looked old overnight and should retire. He's surely getting cut from the UFC in any case. Jared Roshalt should have wrestled more instead of throwing hands with his Russian opponent. Gotta be careful with those parlays. I lost 3 of 5 parlays myself, but made it up on straight bets, over/unders, props and live betting.
Do you ever bet props or bet live outcomes or point spreads as the fights are on tv, MR? There is some good money to be made there if you can watch the fights in real time.
I use bet365 and pinnacle and neither of them offer much in terms of pre-fight props. Bet365 does offer live betting but I use it infrequently. Mostly when I use it, it is to buy off when someone I have bet on is stinking out the joint and the odds to do so are worth it. Dillashaw vs Barao is a prime example where I took Dillashaw live after round 2 at approximately eve money.
I use bet365 and pinnacle and neither of them offer much in terms of pre-fight props. Bet365 does offer live betting but I use it infrequently. Mostly when I use it, it is to buy off when someone I have bet on is stinking out the joint and the odds to do so are worth it. Dillashaw vs Barao is a prime example where I took Dillashaw live after round 2 at approximately eve money.
You're missing out as a regular UFC bettor by not having a 5Dimes and Bookmaker account then. Sometimes the early lines and props on 5Dimes have really great lines both on underdogs and favorites and the between round betting and live betting on 5Dimes and Bookmaker respectively are among the best ways to get a real advantage over the books because they have to react in real time as the fights are in progress.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
I use bet365 and pinnacle and neither of them offer much in terms of pre-fight props. Bet365 does offer live betting but I use it infrequently. Mostly when I use it, it is to buy off when someone I have bet on is stinking out the joint and the odds to do so are worth it. Dillashaw vs Barao is a prime example where I took Dillashaw live after round 2 at approximately eve money.
You're missing out as a regular UFC bettor by not having a 5Dimes and Bookmaker account then. Sometimes the early lines and props on 5Dimes have really great lines both on underdogs and favorites and the between round betting and live betting on 5Dimes and Bookmaker respectively are among the best ways to get a real advantage over the books because they have to react in real time as the fights are in progress.
You're missing out as a regular UFC bettor by not having a 5Dimes and Bookmaker account then. Sometimes the early lines and props on 5Dimes have really great lines both on underdogs and favorites and the between round betting and live betting on 5Dimes and Bookmaker respectively are among the best ways to get a real advantage over the books because they have to react in real time as the fights are in progress.
I'm not thrilled with some of their deposit/withdrawal options and policies. That is why I have never opened accounts with them.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
You're missing out as a regular UFC bettor by not having a 5Dimes and Bookmaker account then. Sometimes the early lines and props on 5Dimes have really great lines both on underdogs and favorites and the between round betting and live betting on 5Dimes and Bookmaker respectively are among the best ways to get a real advantage over the books because they have to react in real time as the fights are in progress.
I'm not thrilled with some of their deposit/withdrawal options and policies. That is why I have never opened accounts with them.