Ok boys from the top, nothing crazy we will save that for the weigh-ins and tomorrow's card. Mendes(+110) 5 gets me 5.50. Under 1.5 Lobov/Hall 1.10 gets me 1. Ferguson(-180) 36 gets me 20. Dunham(-220) 4.40 gets me 2. Erokhin(-120) 1.20 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Erokhin/Gonzaga fight 1.95 gets me 1. Herrera(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
Ok boys from the top, nothing crazy we will save that for the weigh-ins and tomorrow's card. Mendes(+110) 5 gets me 5.50. Under 1.5 Lobov/Hall 1.10 gets me 1. Ferguson(-180) 36 gets me 20. Dunham(-220) 4.40 gets me 2. Erokhin(-120) 1.20 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Erokhin/Gonzaga fight 1.95 gets me 1. Herrera(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
$50.75 in action. Like I said nothing crazy tonite, I'll push the pace tomorrow. Couple tid bits on tonite's card though. For some reason I see Mendes cracking Edgar like Maydard did in there first fight. then again I could be wrong, lol. I really think Ferguson might be the next guy at 155, crazy he come from the TUF show. Anything else is pretty much throwing darts at a dartboard. Gonna watch and do some studying see if any of the house guys are actually UFC material!!!!!!!!
$50.75 in action. Like I said nothing crazy tonite, I'll push the pace tomorrow. Couple tid bits on tonite's card though. For some reason I see Mendes cracking Edgar like Maydard did in there first fight. then again I could be wrong, lol. I really think Ferguson might be the next guy at 155, crazy he come from the TUF show. Anything else is pretty much throwing darts at a dartboard. Gonna watch and do some studying see if any of the house guys are actually UFC material!!!!!!!!