I'm going to ignore the heavy favorites type fights and try to find value / pick the correct side on more even battles
3 Star:
de Lima -150 over Ivanov
2 Star:
Going with plus money on Gaethje. Bad weight cut for Oliveira makes for a weak chin and you don't want a weak chin against the bombs Gaethje throws.
Randy Brown -105 over Khaos Williams (should be a great striking battle)
Danny Roberts -115 over Trinaldo
1 Star:
Rose -220 over Carla
A couple of leans and not official plays, but I can't ever see laying -180 on Cowboy Cerrone regardless of the opponent. So +155 on Lauzon for me. And +210 on Danger Matt Schnell feels like a lot of good value.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm going to ignore the heavy favorites type fights and try to find value / pick the correct side on more even battles
3 Star:
de Lima -150 over Ivanov
2 Star:
Going with plus money on Gaethje. Bad weight cut for Oliveira makes for a weak chin and you don't want a weak chin against the bombs Gaethje throws.
Randy Brown -105 over Khaos Williams (should be a great striking battle)
Danny Roberts -115 over Trinaldo
1 Star:
Rose -220 over Carla
A couple of leans and not official plays, but I can't ever see laying -180 on Cowboy Cerrone regardless of the opponent. So +155 on Lauzon for me. And +210 on Danger Matt Schnell feels like a lot of good value.