Keeping it short and sweet today. There are only 3 plays I feel have good value and one lean.
3 star play: None
2 star plays:
- Lemos / Andrade under 3.5 rounds. These ladies are violent finishers. I'm hoping it doesn't go to the judges and a finish happens.
- Puelles over Guida in a pickem match. Guida is a cardio machine, but even he can't stop father time. 26 yr old entering his prime years of strength and athletic abilities versus a 40 year old. There is a lot of tape on Guida and everyone knows his fight style. I'm sure Puelles has prepared properly and will have a good game plan.
- Vannata over Jourdain. Vannata is a slight dog, so even better. He has got a little wild man craziness inside him. He's been in some wars. I like Vannata to make this a punishing back and forth fight.
1 star play - None
Lean: At plus 190, I do think there is some value on Lemos. She has a shot to beat Adrade and the juicy plus money is enticing. Not an official pick, but a lean.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Keeping it short and sweet today. There are only 3 plays I feel have good value and one lean.
3 star play: None
2 star plays:
- Lemos / Andrade under 3.5 rounds. These ladies are violent finishers. I'm hoping it doesn't go to the judges and a finish happens.
- Puelles over Guida in a pickem match. Guida is a cardio machine, but even he can't stop father time. 26 yr old entering his prime years of strength and athletic abilities versus a 40 year old. There is a lot of tape on Guida and everyone knows his fight style. I'm sure Puelles has prepared properly and will have a good game plan.
- Vannata over Jourdain. Vannata is a slight dog, so even better. He has got a little wild man craziness inside him. He's been in some wars. I like Vannata to make this a punishing back and forth fight.
1 star play - None
Lean: At plus 190, I do think there is some value on Lemos. She has a shot to beat Adrade and the juicy plus money is enticing. Not an official pick, but a lean.