Wanted to get this one out way early for everyone but I have had this matchup circled on the calendar for some time. I saw Robelis live at UFC 300 & am so impressed by this dude. Absolute monster, former Cuban olympian stands 6’7 258
I have a 5 unit tracked bet at -170 & have him in numerous parlays as the last leg pending from last week’s UFC 301. Feel very confident in a early Despaigne finish against Cortes-Acosta, who I don’t rate highly at all. Will be playing the KO/TKO prop, KO1, ML/U1.5 once they release more lines later in the week.
BOL gents let’s have another good week
Hail State
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Robelis Despaigne ML -170
Wanted to get this one out way early for everyone but I have had this matchup circled on the calendar for some time. I saw Robelis live at UFC 300 & am so impressed by this dude. Absolute monster, former Cuban olympian stands 6’7 258
I have a 5 unit tracked bet at -170 & have him in numerous parlays as the last leg pending from last week’s UFC 301. Feel very confident in a early Despaigne finish against Cortes-Acosta, who I don’t rate highly at all. Will be playing the KO/TKO prop, KO1, ML/U1.5 once they release more lines later in the week.
Looks good to me. UFC wanting to build some hype around Despaigne, so setting him up with guys he can run through. Line is already -205 at DK, you got great line!!!
I also like Waters and Lewis. Waters should be able to keep it standing and stay at range with that reach. Nascimento is a "get right" fight for Lewis. They will tell us how he's won 4 in a row, blah, blah to build this fight, but not an impressive list of wins at all!! Nascimento not much of a finisher and doesn't have great takedowns, so he's gonna stand for 25 minutes with Lewis? Ha....Lewis gonna finish this guy
Looks good to me. UFC wanting to build some hype around Despaigne, so setting him up with guys he can run through. Line is already -205 at DK, you got great line!!!
I also like Waters and Lewis. Waters should be able to keep it standing and stay at range with that reach. Nascimento is a "get right" fight for Lewis. They will tell us how he's won 4 in a row, blah, blah to build this fight, but not an impressive list of wins at all!! Nascimento not much of a finisher and doesn't have great takedowns, so he's gonna stand for 25 minutes with Lewis? Ha....Lewis gonna finish this guy
Had 5U on Yanez @ -285 & 2 on Abus Magomedov @ -188 this week tracked; Getting in on the early lines lately has made a huge difference. All of the steam this week between UFC & Bellator was ridiculous. Thankfully the judges gifted me with Patchy Mix this weekend in Bellator Paris, he was a 10U play @ -275 and man did that beat line movement. Although the fight was close, he closed as a -425 fav & got up to -545 at one point Thursday evening.
Happy to try & connect. Love talking UFC
Hail State
@UNDERDOBS
Had 5U on Yanez @ -285 & 2 on Abus Magomedov @ -188 this week tracked; Getting in on the early lines lately has made a huge difference. All of the steam this week between UFC & Bellator was ridiculous. Thankfully the judges gifted me with Patchy Mix this weekend in Bellator Paris, he was a 10U play @ -275 and man did that beat line movement. Although the fight was close, he closed as a -425 fav & got up to -545 at one point Thursday evening.