Kennedy is a tall, large, left-handed light heavyweight whose skills are striking based. He’s a one-dimensional fighter but has great heart and packs profuse power.
Marquess is a light heavyweight that will actually be taller than Kennedy with a skill set that is more well-rounded. He comes to battle with enough stand-up competence to work his way into the opponent then against the fence before dragging victims to the mat for a maul.
Where this fight occurs will be an indication of who is in control of this bout but I believe Marques is the more complete mixed martial artist and if he can manage this monster to the mat he’ll hold the advantage.
Marques +105 or better
Enjoy the fights and Thank You for reading
updated 6-24 10:10am PT
Only a couple of wagers on this week's UFC slate. Marques is now +120 (Westgate) so hold patient and get him at his apex price. Volkov's price has eroded and I did nto get on top of the +155 but I'll jump at the last Volkov +145 (FanDuel).
I know Gane's going to wrestle or try to. How good his wrestling chops are we'll soon see but I'm trusting Volkov's guile and grit to take us to a tight decision in favor of the Russian.
By GAMBLOU
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Kennedy is a tall, large, left-handed light heavyweight whose skills are striking based. He’s a one-dimensional fighter but has great heart and packs profuse power.
Marquess is a light heavyweight that will actually be taller than Kennedy with a skill set that is more well-rounded. He comes to battle with enough stand-up competence to work his way into the opponent then against the fence before dragging victims to the mat for a maul.
Where this fight occurs will be an indication of who is in control of this bout but I believe Marques is the more complete mixed martial artist and if he can manage this monster to the mat he’ll hold the advantage.
Marques +105 or better
Enjoy the fights and Thank You for reading
updated 6-24 10:10am PT
Only a couple of wagers on this week's UFC slate. Marques is now +120 (Westgate) so hold patient and get him at his apex price. Volkov's price has eroded and I did nto get on top of the +155 but I'll jump at the last Volkov +145 (FanDuel).
I know Gane's going to wrestle or try to. How good his wrestling chops are we'll soon see but I'm trusting Volkov's guile and grit to take us to a tight decision in favor of the Russian.