Both professionals made weight which was anticipated. Taking Ige -110 earlier in the week has provided readers with value based on where we stand now. He’s still a buy at -120.
I’ll make Spivak -140 ITDofficial.
Jandiroba will strive to drag the Japanese fighter to the ground for a submission but Murata is short, squat and sturdy, so she won’t be that easy to drag down. Jandiroba’s size and youth will be the difference here.
Jandiroba -130
Jandiroba via decision +250 .5u
Brazilian Procopio must drag the Scottish fighter to the floor and O’Neil can’t allow that to happen. O’Neil is the younger, taller, longer fighter and while she is less experienced than her opponent, I believe she can pick and peck Procopio from distance and earn a decision.
O’Neil +150
By Gamblou
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Both professionals made weight which was anticipated. Taking Ige -110 earlier in the week has provided readers with value based on where we stand now. He’s still a buy at -120.
I’ll make Spivak -140 ITDofficial.
Jandiroba will strive to drag the Japanese fighter to the ground for a submission but Murata is short, squat and sturdy, so she won’t be that easy to drag down. Jandiroba’s size and youth will be the difference here.
Jandiroba -130
Jandiroba via decision +250 .5u
Brazilian Procopio must drag the Scottish fighter to the floor and O’Neil can’t allow that to happen. O’Neil is the younger, taller, longer fighter and while she is less experienced than her opponent, I believe she can pick and peck Procopio from distance and earn a decision.
Semelsberger has been knocked out in the past so this could be a spot for Williams to get another highlight-reel knockout. However, his last fight should have put the blueprint out to defeating the knockout specialist.
Williams is a low-volume, high-power striker. If he clips you, it’s over. That is very possible in this fight as it is any fight he is in. However, I prefer the higher volume — more well-rounded fighter — especially as an underdog. It looks to me that Khaos will really struggle to win any decision with his output volume as low as it is.
If you are looking to bet on Khaos Williams, your best bet is going to be by knockout +125. Semelsberger, though, has more paths to victory. He could win via submission (+1100), decision (+325) or knockout (+475).
A variety of paths to victory are very important when betting the UFC and followers of my posts know I regularly take shots on the high-value method of victory props. I think Semelsberger could make this one look easy if he takes a smart approach.
To protect from an early firefight-like finish, I will take Semelsberger’s https://www.actionnetwork.com/education/moneyline at +125. He is a very solid grappler with power in his hands to boot. His decision prop is +325 on PointsBet, which is an excellent value.
A decision win is his most likely path to victory, and I think he should get the job done here. I would bet Semelsberger’s moneyline down to any plus money price (+100 or better) and I would bet his decision prop down to +300.
Get your popcorn ready, this should be a good one.
The Pick: Semelsberger ML +125 (1u) and via decision +325 (.5u) By E.Richter
Semelsberger has been knocked out in the past so this could be a spot for Williams to get another highlight-reel knockout. However, his last fight should have put the blueprint out to defeating the knockout specialist.
Williams is a low-volume, high-power striker. If he clips you, it’s over. That is very possible in this fight as it is any fight he is in. However, I prefer the higher volume — more well-rounded fighter — especially as an underdog. It looks to me that Khaos will really struggle to win any decision with his output volume as low as it is.
If you are looking to bet on Khaos Williams, your best bet is going to be by knockout +125. Semelsberger, though, has more paths to victory. He could win via submission (+1100), decision (+325) or knockout (+475).
A variety of paths to victory are very important when betting the UFC and followers of my posts know I regularly take shots on the high-value method of victory props. I think Semelsberger could make this one look easy if he takes a smart approach.
To protect from an early firefight-like finish, I will take Semelsberger’s https://www.actionnetwork.com/education/moneyline at +125. He is a very solid grappler with power in his hands to boot. His decision prop is +325 on PointsBet, which is an excellent value.
A decision win is his most likely path to victory, and I think he should get the job done here. I would bet Semelsberger’s moneyline down to any plus money price (+100 or better) and I would bet his decision prop down to +300.
Get your popcorn ready, this should be a good one.
The Pick: Semelsberger ML +125 (1u) and via decision +325 (.5u) By E.Richter
Semelsberger has been knocked out in the past so this could be a spot for Williams to get another highlight-reel knockout. However, his last fight should have put the blueprint out to defeating the knockout specialist.
Williams is a low-volume, high-power striker. If he clips you, it’s over. That is very possible in this fight as it is any fight he is in. However, I prefer the higher volume — more well-rounded fighter — especially as an underdog. It looks to me that Khaos will really struggle to win any decision with his output volume as low as it is.
If you are looking to bet on Khaos Williams, your best bet is going to be by knockout +125. Semelsberger, though, has more paths to victory. He could win via submission (+1100), decision (+325) or knockout (+475).
A variety of paths to victory are very important when betting the UFC and followers of my posts know I regularly take shots on the high-value method of victory props. I think Semelsberger could make this one look easy if he takes a smart approach.
To protect from an early firefight-like finish, I will take Semelsberger’s https://www.actionnetwork.com/education/moneyline at +125. He is a very solid grappler with power in his hands to boot. His decision prop is +325 on PointsBet, which is an excellent value.
A decision win is his most likely path to victory, and I think he should get the job done here. I would bet Semelsberger’s moneyline down to any plus money price (+100 or better) and I would bet his decision prop down to +300.
Get your popcorn ready, this should be a good one.
The Pick: Semelsberger ML +125 (1u) and via decision +325 (.5u) By E.Richter
Semelsberger has been knocked out in the past so this could be a spot for Williams to get another highlight-reel knockout. However, his last fight should have put the blueprint out to defeating the knockout specialist.
Williams is a low-volume, high-power striker. If he clips you, it’s over. That is very possible in this fight as it is any fight he is in. However, I prefer the higher volume — more well-rounded fighter — especially as an underdog. It looks to me that Khaos will really struggle to win any decision with his output volume as low as it is.
If you are looking to bet on Khaos Williams, your best bet is going to be by knockout +125. Semelsberger, though, has more paths to victory. He could win via submission (+1100), decision (+325) or knockout (+475).
A variety of paths to victory are very important when betting the UFC and followers of my posts know I regularly take shots on the high-value method of victory props. I think Semelsberger could make this one look easy if he takes a smart approach.
To protect from an early firefight-like finish, I will take Semelsberger’s https://www.actionnetwork.com/education/moneyline at +125. He is a very solid grappler with power in his hands to boot. His decision prop is +325 on PointsBet, which is an excellent value.
A decision win is his most likely path to victory, and I think he should get the job done here. I would bet Semelsberger’s moneyline down to any plus money price (+100 or better) and I would bet his decision prop down to +300.
Get your popcorn ready, this should be a good one.
The Pick: Semelsberger ML +125 (1u) and via decision +325 (.5u) By E.Richter