This fight will tell us much about Garbrandt because if he comes out and mixes his game up like he’s capable of executing this fight can surely go his way. If Font is able to plaster him and stun him off of his plan as has occurred in many Garbrandt bouts, then this becomes a toe to toe and Garbrandt’s chances to win wane as I handicap this fight.
Surely someone at Team Alpha Male, A WRESTLING BASED FIGHT CAMP has to have advised Garbrandt to use his brain and mix up his approach in fights then remain on course. That manifests itself into a longer more grinding style of fight.
Font -120
Over 2.5 +115
In Xaionan I have the taller, larger, longer athlete whose forte’ is to maintain distance and batter opponents as they press forward to engage. In Esparza we have an unrelenting, forward pressing wrestling-based fighter.
I do not believe Esparza’s skills against this opponent in any way relate to the current price on this fight. The opening line of Xaionan -170 is more a depiction of how I handicap this fight.
Xaionan -120
Shahbazyan will be aggressive early and attempt to bull rush Hermannson to force him backwards and beat him from head to toe. Hermannson must simply follow the blueprint to beating Shahbazyan laid out by Derrick Brunson and weather the first round then manipulate the singularly dimensioned Shahbazyan to the floor and smear his face all over the mat.
Hermannson -145 currently, opened -185 so I’ll take the reduction on a legitimate title challenger against a young man who is jumping from the frying pan right into the fire!
Hermannson -140 Hermannson -140 By Gamblou
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This fight will tell us much about Garbrandt because if he comes out and mixes his game up like he’s capable of executing this fight can surely go his way. If Font is able to plaster him and stun him off of his plan as has occurred in many Garbrandt bouts, then this becomes a toe to toe and Garbrandt’s chances to win wane as I handicap this fight.
Surely someone at Team Alpha Male, A WRESTLING BASED FIGHT CAMP has to have advised Garbrandt to use his brain and mix up his approach in fights then remain on course. That manifests itself into a longer more grinding style of fight.
Font -120
Over 2.5 +115
In Xaionan I have the taller, larger, longer athlete whose forte’ is to maintain distance and batter opponents as they press forward to engage. In Esparza we have an unrelenting, forward pressing wrestling-based fighter.
I do not believe Esparza’s skills against this opponent in any way relate to the current price on this fight. The opening line of Xaionan -170 is more a depiction of how I handicap this fight.
Xaionan -120
Shahbazyan will be aggressive early and attempt to bull rush Hermannson to force him backwards and beat him from head to toe. Hermannson must simply follow the blueprint to beating Shahbazyan laid out by Derrick Brunson and weather the first round then manipulate the singularly dimensioned Shahbazyan to the floor and smear his face all over the mat.
Hermannson -145 currently, opened -185 so I’ll take the reduction on a legitimate title challenger against a young man who is jumping from the frying pan right into the fire!